Reviews for Blood Between Us
Merithea chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
As only a prologue, does this mean there will be more? :D
Nebel Engel chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Maker! It's so sad and well written. For the looks of it it seems a short story that ends there; you say it's just a prologue but you haven't updated in over a month. I hope you didn't change your mind! You have a talent for writing, I assure you. The narrative is very well done, the gramar seems perfect to me, and the feelings descriptions are very good.

I just hope you will continue this story. And I hope it ends well... with Anders and Hawke together forever, that's it!

Good chapter and good luck.
Ashfae chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ow. That hurt in a good way, which is clearly the theme of things with Anders.

Really looking forward to more of this.
DirewolvesandGriffins chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Holy crap. That was soo good! Keep writing!
kasadilla chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Great start! I'm really going to enjoy reading this, I can tell. :)
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Great start. Love the angsty goodness. Can't wait to see where you take this! BioWare does love the screwed up romances, no?

I have tried to romance Fenris 3 times, and every time I end up with Anders. Damn him. He is apparently my new Alistair.

I look forward to the update. May your muse shower you with inspiration. _
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
awww it actually brought tears to my eyes... though it is similar to what I felt letting him live. Was selfish more than anything, didn't want him to die or leave but didn't like what he did ... damn justice
MsMageHeart chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I felt just as empty as Hawke did when the game ended. There seemed to be so much feeling in Act 2, all to be replaced by an emotional void in Act 3, and you capture that very well. Excellently written, as always. And I hope you will consider making this a story with a happy ending (as Bioware does not seem to believe in those!) :)
rednightmare chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Really well-done. You give this bitter ending a great, wholesome weight. The emotional value of your piece is extremely fitting, especially the note of goodbye at the end. You Hawke speaks (well, thinks) with awesome authority - I loved "Change is not static" - that sort of grim assuredness is a pleasure to listen to. Nice choice of intro quote, too. Thanks for posting!
IssaDeane chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I like this. :3 Don't keep me waiting, or things might get dirty.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You already know I love this, but I'll tell you again. I love it.

I'm so looking forward to where you are heading with this fic. Such much pain and just...

I'm happy to see someone writing a not so happy ending Anders fic. Things should NOT be all unicorns and kittengasms at the end of the game.