Reviews for Living on the Edge
thekeeperoftime chapter 24 . 10/22/2013
Hooray for Bobby being back. Love it thus far!
Twylaheart chapter 40 . 5/24/2013
Update please
Yuriku chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
*Q* o yea bad boys Dean and Sam I like - like it
Kat469 chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
Fantastic story! Had me hooked from the start and I've struggled to put it down! Looking forward to reading the next one - I have it bookmarked and am going to start it later! Very well written, the mature content didn't sound cheesy (makes a change) and great story plot! Keep up the great work x
SolarSailor chapter 40 . 8/4/2012
Such a fantastic story, I hated to see it come to an end! Loved it!
sniffer8purple chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
This chapter was soooo sad I wanted her to go over and be like thank you to her uncle but then turn back to Dean whyy... It's soo sad *starts crying* But your storie is really good keep writing all in all
Emily Rush chapter 40 . 8/15/2011
this story is super intense. i didn't think i would like it but i just couldn't stop reading and eventually found myself geting seriously into it.
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 40 . 8/14/2011
:O

:O

Do you know how sad i am to see the story ended? I have loved this from chapter 1 til 40 and OMG i am depressed ( This was an amazing read babe and you did an awesome job! You always do, you kept the story moving, you kept it exciting, you kept it awesome and you are brilliant writer! Don't let anyone tell you different!

I especially liked this chapter being done from everyone's POVs, that was a very nice touch and holy crap did you keep them all in perfect character! Amazing! You had me tearing up, smirking and giggling along with them - truly a brilliant ending!

I would hope you'd do a sequel of some kind, i'd love to know how things are going with Jamie and Dean on the road and big bad Sammy being a daddy with Alice! This was AWESOME my friend, you truly are gifted! Love ya girl *HUGS*

-S
MrsMercer chapter 40 . 8/12/2011
Awww what a great ending to an amazing story! Yes...you must do a sequel. Aww Alice and Sam have the babies and Dean and Jamie have each other. Too Cute.
Dawnie-7 chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
Perfect ending, sincerely. Clarity for one couple and the unknown for the other. A nice balance. Again, I've enjoyed every bit of it and again, you're great!
Dawnie-7 chapter 39 . 8/11/2011
Perhaps this is the fluff lover in me, but that was the best. chapter. yet. :) ...and I'm glad Lance is dead :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 38 . 8/11/2011
Okay, seriously I can't take it. Flood gates are back and wide open. That was just so sad and sweet and everything all at once. Sam with his girls? Exactly what Jamie said, words can't describe. Beautiful. Not to mention Dean getting gift bags...with teddy bears? I'm dying here! I'm hoping Jamie got the shot in, but at the same time perhaps a bitter taste of her own medicine by Dean stopping her would do them both good.
Dawnie-7 chapter 37 . 8/11/2011
Uhhhhhgggggg, Sam, you idiot. And what's wrong with Alice? Oh man I couldn't take it if anything bad happened to her :( I must, bravo to Dean and Jamie for being able to, mostly anyways, get through a fight civily, with throwing punches or nasy remarks. Nice relationship growth. Love seeing Jamie tell Sam off, hehe, and more than that, love the bonding moment between Dean and Sam.
Dawnie-7 chapter 36 . 8/11/2011
Okay, deep breaths...jesus I'm so scared, lol. I'm pathetic, I know.
Dawnie-7 chapter 35 . 8/11/2011
Slimey, disgusting, no good two faced pig :( Oh man I want him dead bad. *sigh* This is not good for my health!