Reviews for Recipe For Love
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my goodness :) This was too cute
mgaa chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
oh my gosh...no other word for it torture .. you tortured him...but that was so sweet
PinkyBunny chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
X3 cute
Serein Q chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
*Dead of adorableness overload*

Um, yes, so that was without doubt one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Ishida is such a gentleman! And Inoue is so clueless! XD I loved the part with Ichigo and Renji and everyone as well, that was perfect. So unsympathetic, Renji, tsk tsk.
Bob Bandicoot chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Nice story! Ishida being a perfect gentleman and Orihime being overly sweet and caring! By the way, how is it that Orihime doesn't get a bad stomach from her own cooking is still kinda of a mystery to me. Anyway, very fluffy and funny! Good job!
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was so cute. And that's how we guys should treat our girls. Inoue is so lucky. :)
can I have a new username chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
'giggles uncontrollably' Definitely cute :D :D 'lessthanthree-s' :D
Anon chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ahahahahaa that's hilarious. Well written.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This is the first Ishihime story I've read...and I really enjoyed it. I particularly liked the bit at the beginning with Ichigo et al, it was very funny and felt like something that might happen in the anime :)

Well done, love the idea and how you write from Ishida's point of view.

Fave.
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
ROFL! Adorable and hilarious! I love it!
Woily chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
So adorable! I could not stop laughing! I love that you kept true to Inoue's character and didn't make her a great cook out of nowhere.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
You have reached your goal with the ridiculously adorable part because - KYAAA THAT WAS SO EFFIN CUTE x33

I loved IshiHime so much x33 -faves-
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You are great at this. You definitely succeeded in giving us a ridiculously mushy and adorable story. It makes me want to fall in love more. Ishida is so brave and so much better than ever. Great job!
lovering chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how cute! I loved it: funny and cute. XD
nypsy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
thank you thank you thank you thank you! there's no timeline so it can't be late. its a gift to do anything at all, so no apologies.

i laughed so many times. i was hoping at least the cake would be good (since she's been working at bakery) but maybe the nerves around cooking for him made her cooking skills even worse in her distracted state... i imagine in this world, down the line he'll be honest w/her (or someone else will be) and she'll actually learn to cook. between books & classes, in my fantasy, she learns to become an excellent cook/baker to the amazement/disbelief of her nakama & toshiro (rangiku liked her weird cooking right?)... glad your granddad is better!