Reviews for Terra Incognita
Sad face :(
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Interesting read
dgronison chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
it was indeed creepy, quinn acting like that but this fic was a-w-e-s-o-m-e nonetheless. i love the angst. ;)
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Loved it.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yes this scene has be rewrote so many times. I've read alot of them, but this is original and deep. I had no idea where this was headed. Love the rawness. Thanks heaps for sharing
ohhidontknow chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Holy shit, this was amazing. Terrifyingly amazing and I loved it.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Thanks.
Vsquared-k chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Quinn seems to have broken, and it breaks my heart that no one's there to help her...
riverkirby chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow..
vtam chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was so beautifully done. I loved the intensity and angst of the story and how Quinn was just a complete and captivating mystery to Rachel.
tenearthimps chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I was so excited to see this scene because I knew some of my favorite writers would do so much with it, and I'm so glad to see I was right. :)
Novak Fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Im not gonna ask for a sequel because woman, you have already enough fics to update lol :p just know that I loved this POV. canon!Rachel was too worried by "losing" Finn that she missed the cry for help that Quinn was sending. Seriously, how she couldn't see how broken Quinn was? :( anyway, great work like always!
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh. My. Goodness! THIS is what should've happened, no joke. It was perfect. :D
WaLe chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
YOU should write the Glee Books. Seriously. I mean...just for start...xD
jock chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I have to say, I love that the scene has inspired people to write fics (& also finally gave me the gorgeous image of Dianna Agron playing a piano). The scene was magnificent. Dianna Agron knocked it out of the park, to bad Rachel heard none of it though. I liked that your Rachel seemed to get it. Much better :) I think Quinn needs someone. Girl can do much better than what she’s resigned herself to. I love Quinn, so actually the scene made me depressed for her..lol I want fierce, confident Quinn back.

I really liked this line

“we weren't so dissimilar as we once thought.”

Mainly coz its true, & for this reason (among others), Quinn has a good shot of getting out of Lima, & I hope someone tells her, or she realizes this very soon.

I liked your little details, such as pointing out that Quinn clearly didn’t want to discuss Beth, (that’s how I read her reaction too) & also her continuous gaze.

The end was pretty heartbreaking, but I think that’d be a typical Quinn reaction.