Reviews for No Way Out
Hashi chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
This story was so amazing! There were tears in my eyes most of the time trying hard not to cry! I was just a bit confused with what was reality. What happened first (where logan got shot in the bank) or last (camille got shot in the bank)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
please let logan and camille live! i love the story but its making me bawl like a baby lol!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
UPDATE SOON, Omfg! This Story Is Amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Is there going to be anymore of this?
carolyn chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
please please continue writing! i wanna know what happens so bad! it is an amazing story so far
Alecks454 chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Wow... Im so lost right now. But please continue!
supremacist chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
wow . i just read this story and i have to say that: you are an amazing writer ! when are you gonna to write another chapter ?
LaterTatersBTR chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Update soon please!
CalmMindedFellow chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Wow I missed all this...such an epic story, I have been MIA on my story as well,thanks tp the economy...money issues

Amazing, I always look foreward to your stories, I honestly try to write like you, but fail dramatically, this story WOW, lol lost for words.

Dont be too hard on yourself, you deserve everything ok, a little corny but your the reason why I started typing stories, you and MissFenway lol...so yes keep it up

UPDATE SOON, ill try to stay on track as well
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
WOW this was really unexpected. I had to read the chapter like two times to fully grasp what was happening. And I gotta say, a death in first person's gotta be hard, but you wrote it really well. Great job, different approach. I can't wait to read where you go with this. Keep it up.

-Beanie
Miss Fenway chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
I'm kind of really hoping that this was NOT a dream and that it happened for real. I hope that Camille actually got shot- and wow, I'm horrible for saying that. But then. . . you said that this story is all from her POV. And that there will be 24 chapters. So that leaves eight more chapters which is eight more hours for Camille to. . . wait lol.. I just confused myself. You know what? Just forget I said all of that. Except that I still didn't find this nearly as sad as the others. Because. . . I don't know. It was still really sad. I'm sorry. This review sucks. I told you I'm not in the right frame of mind to be reviewing something about death. Okay. Rawr. -shoots self- There. Problem solved. Um. Anyway.

So let me try this again. At first I thought that Camille was like. . . imagining everything that had Logan dying and her getting kidnapped and then all those horrible dreams of everyone dying. But then I remembered that each chapter is supposed to cover an hour and this would be the 16th hour and. . . my brain is a scrambled mess again lol.. Wow, Laura. Okay, wow, just please update soon to save me from hitting my head against the wall trying to figure it out.

UPDATE SOON!
bballgirl22 chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
awesome as always. update soon
EnochianPizzaGirl chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Oh. My. God.

Can't wait to read the rest! So...erm...yeah, I'll go do that...now :)
serafina67 chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
I'm so sad! Camille might die :( I'm guessing the story is almost over because she's finally back to the robbery, but who really knows? I just noticed the first mistake I've ever spotted in one of your stories: In one paragraph, you typed Johnny instead of Joey. I feel so superior :D This was a great chapter, but I'm sad that this story may be coming to an end.
inastorminmybestdress chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
*Throws hand in the air* I MISSED YOU!

So, now I'm ├╝ber confused. Was the one where Logan died the dream, or is this one just another dream?

Is it bad that I'd rather you killed off Camille than Logan?

Eh, I can't really get mad at you for not updating when I procrastinate so much with my own stories.

I hope you update this and your other stories soon!

Elz :)