Reviews for Infidelity
Lol! XD I feel a bit ashamed, BUT I REGRET NOTHING! XD
OtakuDiva chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hibari's older self worries me very much... hm well it can be helped since i am just as perverted. The selfcest between younger and older Hibari was hot and desirable i wish there was more in this world *pouts*
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
00inactive00account00 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love your writing style; it's so mordant and I love your sense of humor. The little bits and pieces of detail you throw into the piece along with your use of vocabulary creates a nice flow leading from one event to the next. I was blushing beet red when I got to the 1818 scene; it's been my fantasy for ages! I'm so happy someone actually wrote it! Thank you so much for the upload!

PS I may end up drawing this... may I incorporate your ideas (as in plagiarize the entire story) and give you credit, if I ever get around to taking up this project?
Ko-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Your writing is flowing- it's really descriptive but not to the point where it's chunky. Although it's not blatantly obvious, I smiled at your sarcasm and little jokes. Although I simply could not imagine Kyoya doing this, you kept him EXTREMELY in character and now I can imagine that. Ahahaha and I laughed so hard at the end.

"I learned that you were quite correct in claiming I looked ridiculously cute at sixteen... especially when we were intimate with each other."

He thoroughly enjoyed the gasp and the appalled look on the Bucking Horse's face he had been rewarded with for this statement.

"That's right, Bucking Horse, I cheated on you with myself."

Really, the Cavallone was a priceless source of entertainment; he never even knew he could make this kind of a face, always either playing it cool or grinning idiotically. To say the least, it was amusing drawing out this kind of expressions out of the tenth generation mafia boss that looked more like a child that saw something he shouldn't with every sentence Hibari uttered.

"So now... how about we see what kind of faces you can make?"

Without a warning, he tackled the taller man, pinning him under him quite effectively.

"K-Kyouya..! W-wait!"

Suffice to say, Hibari Kyouya was not the kind of a person to wait when told so.

... that was amazing. Thank you for writing this. Haha~~
Rinnesuke chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I was cracking up when I imagined Dino's face, hahahaha! :D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
hahahaha. just love i!
wwwwwwww chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
ilu so much for this.

Everything was fantastic; the vegetable malfunction, the fight scene, the smut, and the satisfyingly end.

It's great to find a 1818 fiction written by such a talented author, seeing as 1818 is an exceptionally rare pairing and there are only about 3 ( unless I miscounted ) stories out there.
friolera chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
The. Best. Ever. EVER.

Loved it, still loving so much.

Thank you!
Okuri Soji chapter 1 . 5/18/2011

just found this fic a minutes ago and I decided to fall in love with you... I LOVE YOU!

Well, to be honest, it's quite hard to find 1818 fic out there.

And in total, I've read 3 of them out of 3 fics. LOL

and yeah... LOVE YOU!

Write more about 1818, 'kay? ~LOL

FTaddiction chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
(Coulda swore I reviewed already... Must be my horrible memory, but anyways...)

I. Love. You. Like. A. Lot. Lot.

Because you have written the only(?) 1818 fic in this whole entire website. And you made it a lemon. *fangirl squeal*

I love ya! And I love this! :DD
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Amazing fic! *-*

1818 is so rare! You did great.

I can totally see Lambo stuffing his veggies into the bazooka xD

The fight between 18 and TYL18 is very well written.

The smut was wao~

And Dino's reaction at the end is so funny!
Keichan16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
*burned out from the excitement*
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wao. TYL!18 is so seme~
jingran chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
slfjsldkfjsldfsdlkfj that was so hot

I love reading 1818, it's a shame that this isn't being exploited to its full potential

I absolutely love Dino's reaction to "I cheated on you with myself"

which is just like, "ghdgfhsdfghsdgfshd what?"

Don't stop writing :) I hope for more D18/1818 fics from you :)