Reviews for The Other Sister
2015
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
What is the song ?
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
O.O I know it's been a year (so whether you discontinued it here or what I don't know) but you totally made my day! This story is awesome. You are making me get deeply tied back into blood . Ah, I need to reread and rewatch all the versions now. hehe. Thank you for much for writing this. Not only did it make me smile (and sad and a bunch of other emotions) but it also made me into a giddy fangirl again. hehe.
ayaame92 chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
Omg omg!
I HAVE to know what happens next!
I know it has been about 6 months, but please please finish the story!
I read this whole thing in one sitting it was sooooo gooodddd!
Please please finish, even if it takes you a while!
Much love!:)
BloodPokemon101 chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Ah, Diva died? Just when I thought Saya and Diva were both going to live.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
I'm glad Ibukishi saved Riku, Moses, and Solomon. I was sad when they killed them off in the anime, even if they were, intentally at first, suppose to be the enemies (Moses and Solomom, not Riku), so I'm glad she saved them. Yeah!
Kira Fantome chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
update soon please!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
So Kata is a double-agent. Hmm, very interesting. I'm going to see how this turns out.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I love this story already!
lailaneblair chapter 27 . 2/20/2013
O MY FUCK WRITE MORE OR I'LL KILL YOU BTW THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY PEOPLE READING THIS SO WRITE MORE!
lailaneblair chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR ,YOU BETTER WRITE MORE OR I'LL GO KATA ON YOU!
lailaneblair chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE
lailaneblair chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
ABAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH LOVE IT!
lailaneblair chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Wrote more please *puppy dog eyes* pweeeessss!
lailaneblair chapter 3 . 2/17/2013