Reviews for Sledding
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/6
awwwwww
this is really sweet
it stands out beacuase its sweet AND meaningful
S chapter 1 . 6/28
.ever. I'm going to remember this happened in the real Narutoverse. Thank you. I love you
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/28
Ohmigod. Super cool competent Sakura is the best !
saku25convers chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
i love it. but there was no kissng. or love. he didn't say it. so im sad. but i still loved it.
NarutoPaws chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
aww how sweet!
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Awww, this was so cute... and the last part was so bittersweet TT

To be honest, I've kinda stopped shipping Sasusaku for a while now, but stumbling upon this story made the little kid in me (the one that really liked them as a couple) scream out and ask me to reconsider again.

Favorited :D
radcherryblossom chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This story was really good. Ot may sound cliche and dorky, but it touched me. I didn't see any errors or mistakes that should be pointed out and congratulations on keeping Sasuke in character!
Rating: 9/10 :)
sasusakulover chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
What would Sasuke's done if she were the one that had made him sleep?
I wish I could know that answer LOL
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Sweet!
Nora57 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Awesome! :D
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH, Genin!Sasusaku is adorable and i'm sure that Sasuke was starting to feel something "deeper" for her before he leaves.
MCKC chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I loved the last little bit! About how in the darker later years, he would always use the stuff she had given him! And that was so sweet of him to get her that dress :) lovely story!
UchiHaruMaki chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
oh god that was so freaking cute ugh!
Aly Smiles chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I loved it!It was so..Real you know?I think you should make a series out of it,I loved it that much!I wish the Naruto Series was just like this..Itd be so much more work is truly I applaud you for this amazing piece!I wish I could write this well..Good luck!
something trivial chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is really amazing! I love how it seems so realistic and canon. It contains just the right amounts of innocence (that 13-year olds should have), fluff (so mild... but it's still there), and character. One of the best pre-Shippuuden fics yet!