Reviews for Sledding
Beautiful story of Ol G Team 7 Kakashi's team and love SasuSakuNaru so freaking much.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2023
Sasusaku love is everything.
PinkPineapples chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
Oh this is really good! I love Sakura's confidence, and Sasuke coming to realize her strengths.
Summerreo chapter 1 . 5/22/2022
this is so heartwarming omg. thank you for writing this!
Sakuraloml chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
I LOVE JEALOUS SASUKE! This is soo cute! Thank you for this! 3
chidoririi chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
i love this fic so muchhh i am such a sucker for genin!sasusaku and from now on, i’m officially thinking of this as canon in my head.

thanks for writing this!
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
Wow... Beautifully written, this story is SO good! You’re so talented! I really really love how this story plays with my emotion, such simple yet sweet story. Im in love with Sasuke and Sakura, and I find it really amazing and sweet when you write from Sasuke’s pov. Thank you! its just SO good! perfect!
cherryheads chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
beautiful. confused teenage sasuke is really cute
annoyingbtch chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
Wow. just wow. this is amazing. I want this kind of sakura . i hope to read more from you. Genin Sakusaku is one of the best. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Constellation d'Ambre chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
This is really cute, heart-warming and fun, I love it ! You writing is enjoyable ! Thank you
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
I love your writing so much and I love that you've written quite a few Genin!SasuSaku. I love Genin!Sasuke so much, and Genin!SasuSaku is even better. It's part of the reason I love time travel stories so much (even though it's not entirely Genin in those).

This is a favorite among your works and among Genin!SasuSaku stories.

I love you and your writing!

Love,
Epic Otaku Cherry
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Sweet story of Sasuke coming to realization he has feelings for Sakura. I really did enjoy the detailed examples of how far she's come and what new abilities she possesses.

Hmmm. I have to wonder what that forest green and silky item was he snuck into Sakura's pack. Green I got. Silky?

Thanks for sharing!
Nameless chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Hi! Omg this was wonderful. I loved every single word of it and am blessed to have come across this fic. You are talented! Keep it up!
Misty chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Gosh, it would be amahzingh~ if this were real. I mean it.

GJ
california poppyseed chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
awwwwww
this is really sweet
it stands out beacuase its sweet AND meaningful