Reviews for Sledding
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It is SO CUTE (i.e. This story). Super cute even!

3 have a great miss Unicorn :)
Sana96 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is such an adorable fanfic! I enjoyed it a lot :)
kuromimi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Adorable fic! Question though, what was the "forest green and silky something" that Sasuke snuck into Sakura's pack?

-kuromimi
xXMadNinjaSkillzXx chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
D'awwww! So much fluff! :3 love!
XxblackblossomxX chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is so adorable and wonderfully written!

It's very refreshing to see an in-character Sasuke :D
Itske chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
so wait...wat did he put in her pack?
Anniezumi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow this story at first I didnt really like how Sakura was cuz for real I dont like the fangirl side of hers. Though after that she was amazing :) I really like Sasuke here too not too sweet to her and more likely to be really Sasuke himself! lol I hope that what i'm saying makes sense :p anyway personally I thinm this story is really better and more meaningful than sasuke market s ranked mission dont know y it gets less reviews though but this one goes to my favs :)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was cute, mildly creepy on Sasuke's part (and a complete 180 turn on his personality), but still cute.
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I think my favourite part was the end :) I like how you included the "future" and how he drank that herb thingy. I think that some part of his comfort WAS because of Sakura though. And I'm quite happy that when he drinks the tea to help hijm sleep, he thinks of Sakura :D Cool story. so far, I really like reading your stories! .
mililli chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! lojfk;lsdghljk
faintinggoats chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Words can not express the flawfree-ness of this fic. I love Sasuke/Sakura, I LOVE Pre-Shippuden and this is everything I could hope for in a pre-shippuden, sasusaku fic! Straight to the list of my favourite Naruto oneshots 3
brite futures chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
AWWW! How adorable! Gah a jealous Sasuke is the best type of SasukeXP i wanted to pinch his cheeks! This was freakin cute!
EarlyMorningWishes chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awwww! I love that ending! So bittersweet and yet hopeful!

But as to the rest of the story: take that Sasuke! Sakura is not the average brand of rabid fangirl! And she's stronger when she tries!

You're such an awesome writer! I love reading your stories!
Meticulous-Melodies chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is one of the most descriptive and in-character SasuSaku stories I have ever read. Excellent work!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is just so... oh mah geeze, I can't even describe it.

I love it, absolutely love it. This is one *sexy* story. And Sakura is in control, rawr~ :

There was a good flow to this, very subtle and both in-character and canonical. Nice~

A favourite for you! :D