Reviews for Sledding
Ashura Benedictia chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is the 2nd time I've came came across this fix, it never fails to warm me up inside...good job!
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awwwwwwwwww i loved it! especially the character development of sakura :)
Dreamy-Artist chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loved it!

The plot was really well constructed :)
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh my gosh! This is absolutely breath-taking! How does this not have more reviews! So in-character! Such a clever, realistic plot! Such perception! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this fic, and I will definitely be looking into your other works. :)
my destination chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was so blissfully adorable.

You captured Team 7's personalities so well. To be honest this is one of the best fanfic's I read in a while.

Wow, your writing style is amazing.
heartsongx chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Awesome! :) This. Is. The. Best. SasuSaku fanfic I've ever seen!
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was just so sweet and adorable. Thank you for sharing :)
shasa chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Aaaawwwhhh actually this makes me so happy! Sakura being competent. And jealous Sasuke. Teehee :3 this is great!

-shasa
catstreet chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That's cuuuuute.

[faved.] :)
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was so cute! Sasuke was so adorable when he got mad at those boys for hitting on Sakura. :) I like how at the end Sasuke discovers that she's actually quite skilled, when near the beginning he thought she had no skills at all.

Well done!
Le Diosa chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I hope you won't stop writing any time soon because this is one of the best one shot fictional story I've read. The flow of the story, the main character's, Sasuke, confusion and tumultuous emotions are well conveyed in the story and you pegged each character's personalities on the spot.
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I reall really really LOVED the ending! I always have a little shimmer of hope that Sasuke still has some affectionate feelings towards his old team. That he's just faking being evil, just like Itachi. The chance is getting slimmer every new chapter of the manga though * tears up *

This story almost drowned me in it's cuteness squeal-fsctor went sky high! I had a lovely time reading it.

~RL&CE
pretzel monster chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Short, sweet, blunt. Hit the characters on the right spot. Loved it. :)
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I got a little confused at the last part. How did the smell of pine and Sakura fill his nose from the bottle? Also, did Sasuke get or did he put something in Sakura's pack? I'm a bit confused there.

Overall though, I love the Sasuke being sick scene. Especially when Sakura treated him oh so well. :)
lotus.rainbow123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love this story! It was very interesting and above all else very cute! I am glad that you wrote it. :)
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »