Reviews for Sledding
lotus.rainbow123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love this story! It was very interesting and above all else very cute! I am glad that you wrote it. :)
anyacamille chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hi there! I really enjoyed your story. I hope you can write multi-chaptered continuation of this story.. it will really be good. :) more power to you!
apenny12 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Amazing story! Refreshing to read a grammatically correct and well written story. Really enjoyed this one. I can honestly say I've never read a story like this one, where Sakura actually proves herself strong and independent in their younger years and Sasuke both acknowledges and accepts her for it. Nice job! I look forward to reading more of your work!
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awe. It kinda has a bittersweet taste. Lovely.
AlphaDog47 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was so cute and heart warming. Tasty lemons and oneshots are always nice to read, but I especially love it when the stories stay sweet and innocent ;) Great job!
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I loved this! So cute!
windsilk chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Fluffiness is nice and fluffy. This was sweet. I really like how you write in Sasuke's perspective. It's different, since I, and the majority of the Sasu/Saku fanwriters write, generally, through Sakura's eyes.

I wish I had the bravery to try and write him.

This was much too sweet-and sweetness is always good. (: I loved it!

And now I feel the compulsion to go look up things about valerian root...but that's just my inner nerd hungering for essentially useless knowledge and trivia facts to fill up the space in my head. Does it actually exist?
staedtler17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh! I just realised I've never actually read your stuff (though this is relatively new)

Anyways, I loved it. It was one of those perfect pre-shippuden mission stories with a cute plot. Sasuke was portrayed perfectly as somewhat asocial and stoic, but confused about his emotions, with his whole indifferent mask slowly chipping, which was nice. The minor compliment to Sakura and the annoyance at her lack of attention was just perfect - just how he'd probably start to realise his feelings for her. I can imagine this turning into something more; exactly what would have happened if he didn't go on his stupid revenge trip!

I also liked Sakura; you didn't portray her as useless, or ridiculously strong, which was good, since frankly, at this stage she hadn't developed much in terms of ninjutsu and strength. But you played on what strengths she did have - mainly medical knowledge and genjutsu, and I really liked all those details.

Overall, great job! The romance was subtle and slow, but that makes sense since those two aren't going to suddenly fall head over heels - at least Sasuke isn't!
thismachine chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
OMG That was so good and you did a really good job explaining things. I think Sasuke was a tad too annoyed with everything, but it was a good fic!
autumn4real chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
AWESOME!
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Loved it.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love this333 It was adorable, in-character (I think for pre-orochimaru Sasuke perhaps), and wonderfully written! The ending paragraph or sentences were bitter sweet though.
dnkied chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... that's so cute.
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Just brings happy tears to my eyes! XD
BlushingLotus chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
First things first, it's awesome that Kakashi can charm three women at once. Hehehehehe..

I love the tone and setting of this one so much! Seeing them at such a young age... so refreshing. The entire story just made me smile, especially since there was a delicate transitional blend between childhood and adulthood you depict here. For example, the childish play at the carnival mixed with adult emotions such as romantic based jealousy and care...it was just a really good snap shot of their transition between the two states of age.

Naruto made me smile the entire time. I love his bright, overbearing personality in the winter setting. That contrast alone is very entertaining. :) Not to mention, his younger self torturing Sasuke's younger self lends towards more dramatic, irrational rivalry based actions.

Oh... and of course I adored the SasuSaku action. Sakura getting flirted with wherever she goes with Sasuke getting jealous. Hehe… so cute! And he’s near constant subconscious demand for Sakura’s attention was to die for! And how wonderful it was to see a little sneak peek into her interest for medicine, especially while caring for Sasuke. _ I particularly liked how Sakura’s personality was displayed throughout the fic. I liked how she was leaning towards becoming more independent, yet she was still nurturing and caring for Sasuke. Perfect. And the cuddling just made my toes curl with delight! Seeing her flicker from confident to nervous was adorable. The tone felt so right.

The last line of the story really captivated me. Ve

ry romantic and symbolic. Love, love, love.

I’m hoping you have more stories up your sleeve, lady! Each one has such a special craftsmanship.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »