Reviews for The shifters woman
SexiiFoxii chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Why are most of your stories not completed or even updated? I swear alot of them are REALLY good and the ideas are really good since NOBODY has even thought about it, this fanfic included. I'm really upset that amazing fanfics like this is wasted and are not being updated :'(
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
This looks extremely amusing
xela521 chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
Fucking. Update please.
Hichiisai chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was actually pretty funny. It's a shame you haven't finished it.
The Cruel Maiden chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Please update! Le Me likes shifters!
Mcnitra chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
wonderful!

i love your shifter-idea, and iruka as a panther
The Lone Rurouni chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Not hatin on you or anything, just wondering when any updates for this story will be in the near future or sometime later. Good luck.
AnimeHunter411 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
UPDATE THIS PLEASE! I just found this story today and fell in love with it! UPDATE PLEASE SOON!
Jessica chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
please update
PhoenixWytch chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
:D Uzu, remember Kakashi is the alpha and at least try to play nice.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Awww...this is cute! A little creepy, too, but cute! I hope to see an update or whatever sometime, and I hope you're feeling better now :)
kakashi-is-hot chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
I really like this one. Keep it coming. I'm kind of surprized that Iruka or Kotetsu didn't do something. Unless they somehow knew that Kakashi would show ? As for adding to the chapter, that would be cool.
Prescripto13 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
A well timed arrival in this one, Kitsune. Good work.
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Just stopping by to notify you that you should switch the characters. There is now a character slot for fem!Naruto, due to the excess of these fics. It is called Naruko U.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Well, I have to say this is interesing. You have all the shifters name as "Family Given" but you have Naruto's name as "Given Family" what's the deal with that? and does this Naruto have whisker marks? and what's her eye color? I kinda like the idea of shifters, it's cool. Naruto should be related to the Fox shifters, like a fox shifter mated a human, who married a human who married a human until the shifter gene just died. I think she a throwback in personality.

I hope you're happy. you've infected me with your wolf-creature-Kakashi disease.