Reviews for Play with Me
TerrorInYerTub chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Hey I wanted to let ya know that I did a pic fer this chapter. Its at #/d4udtdb or if the link don't work just put ZacZeros in on deviantart and ya'll find it. I hope ya like it.
Dreadful Virtue chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
ahahaha so fucking adorable x3 [poor Ken :D].

Totally made my day. x3
Dreadful Virtue chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
mhmmmm just imaging those two dancing together... yummy /wipes drool from her chin

Thanks for putting that image in my head. *q*
Dreadful Virtue chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
awwwww absolutely adorable x3 Lovely chapter. Thank you!
InfernoHime chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
PASS OUT FROM BLOOD LOSS...

woke up rereads chapter...

0.o... FINALLY DIES FROM MORE BLOOD LOSS

IN HEAVEN:

HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS FREAIN' HAWT!XD
Dreadful Virtue chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
WOW! FINALLY those two are getting some lovin' too! Was about time!

Love your pieces. They are so adorable, well written and mhmmm hot!

Hope you continue to write.
VioletIsInPain chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
i loved this! it was...tingly fluff!

aw! i could just imagine someone taking a stroll on the beach

'random persons thoughts'

hmmmm, la de da de da! such a nice da-Holy Crap where did all these people come from!

and then they would black out from running into reno. head first... oh reno, learn how to play tag and watch where your running! XD
Yatsuki chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
AHHHHHHHH! The big family XD. I love how you write them. Seph ages like fine wine, so true. And if I was Ansem, I would not share Seph neither. Sensitive about their hair... That just makes me laugh. Loz gets to massage Rude...*fighting nosebleed*. In short, this chapter is so cute that I can't stop squealing like crazy. Please, you have to write more family time! X3
Bluegeam chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
*head spins from all the god-dam names and who's related to who, who's banging another, and their ages/postions in the family* besides all that, it was good xD
VioletIsInPain chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
this was adorable! -fangirl flail!-

you made me smile!
Sleepless Winter chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
AGHHH! SO CUTEEEE. 333 I can just see all these innocent little faces being like 'Whoa. Your mommy (BECAUSE LOZ IS TOTALLY THE MOM DAD) is more mucular then my daddy... ;u;'

Their daughter sounds ADORABLE, btw 3 CANNOT WAIT FOR NEW CHAPTERSSSS /sob

Keep being amazing!
TerrorInYerTub chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
That was soooo cute! Now all I'm gonna be able to think about is Rude, Loz and Jade all holding hands and what-not!
Yatsuki chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Awwwww... So cute! So cute! So cute! XDDDD I love it! "The good ones are always taken" it was so true that sometimes I wish it wasn't
MayaDarkling chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
*Drools* ...oh my...

I adore Loz, but I'd never thought about having him paired with Rude. Until I read this.

Made all the better by the fact that I was watching Advent Children at the same time. I will never be able to watch it again without having perverted thoughts. I'm not complaining though - this is brilliantly written.
VioletIsInPain chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
awww! i lurved it! i couldnt help but yell "hands off my mayn Bitch!" in the deepest voice i could manage when yazoo was fake flirting with rudexD thats not crazy...is it? and i you gotta love the sephy cameo! that was priceless! i cant wait until the next chapter!