Reviews for Nightmare Man
kkoo chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Omg
WildSpiritCat chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Please continue! This is really great! It's not too rushed, plus it gives the reader suspense at the ending of each chapter.
sarahthepirate98 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
oooooooo great update. Love this story! 3
Darkness Takes Over chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Good update!
Calluna Rose chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I love this story! It's so hard to find good NOES fan fics. Paula's fan fics are the only fics that actually have a plot. Anyways looking forward to chapter 6!
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Okay this one isn't too shabby either - I like the way you coined Freddy, The Nightmare Man. The description of his glove is eerie because it's almost like how Wes Craven imagined him when he did New Nightmare. Dark and menacing. I will actually give you a tryout for the anthology if you can do a gothic horror story. This has the Gothic Horror quality to it, and something if Poe would been reading he might have agreed with me here. Horror fandoms are hard to review because it's hard to talk to the person as an original writer to a fan fiction one. Doing original from being a fan fiction one is a leap of faith and trial by fire.
darkness takes over chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Sorry for not reviewing the previous chapter. Just been busy.

The fic is getting better. You should add more detail to the deaths, bring in peoples fears more through their demise! I'm glad Dani stood up for her dead friend! I assume that her mother is maybe a child he perhaps tried to kill when he was alive?
Darkness Takes Over chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I liked this chapter, well written and very suspenseful at the end. Looking forward to seeing what the 'debt' is about.
2busytripping chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
hiya hun, it's moi, Mandy

wow keri, I have only gotten to the end of chapter 2 about to start cahpter 3 and I alteady love it. It's amazing, truely.

your right, by the way, "Of course, bring in the feeling of impending doom into the mix and you've got yourself a recipe for disaster." is kinda cheesey, but I sorta liked it. ]

I must admit, I was a little suprise about the "manhood getting solid" part, I didn't expect that quite so early on, but I thought that worked. Throw us in at the deep end I say!

LOVED IT! going to keep reading in a bit. D
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oooo I wonder whats going to happen next? I can't wait. I Guess Freddy is going to stalk her and scare her then kill her.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
It is an interesting start. I assume that Daniella is a Elm Street child or a descendant of an Elm St child? The tone of the story is dark, I hope this remains this way and the OC doesn't fall for FK. Hopefully, we'll see Freddy being a vicious SOB lol.