Reviews for Sunstreaker's Top Ten Pick Up Lines
ironaft30 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
ROFLXD
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
juicy! Are you planning more chapters?
giapet92 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Ah man, the pick-up lines were terrible (in a hilarious way) and just imagining Sunny using them brings a huge grin to my face. Really funny, loved it!
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh my..."You'll do." Really, come guy Ever said that to me and he'd get a left hook to the face.

Really this is very funny, I enjoyed reading it. I may also have to remember a few of them...I'm single and lonely. There's three there that may have a slight chance...at least at getting a laugh!

Loved reading it...maybe you could do one with Jazz's pick up lines! Oh wait, he's so sexy he don't need them!
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I said to my friend, why do I hear lightning. Then I said, hear lighning? I think number one was the best. She liked number seven. but it was totally funny.
Mkad07 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
XD XD XD XD XD

THESE PICK UP LINES SHOULD NEVER BE SAID IN FRONT OF GIRL OR A GUY if u want to get slap or punch hard
ToniMizukiPrime chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
lolz okay okay. That is hilarous especially number ten. Excellent. out and laughing.
Wannabe Mischief chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
#10 had to be the most epic one of all. I cannot see how any of these would work but if they did then Sunstreaker would pull it off.
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Looks like 'Sides just found the perfect revenge for his brother. I will definately be keeping an eye on this story. It looks like it's going to be comedy gold.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Didn't realize that was Sunny's holoform I ran into the other night ... very funny.