Reviews for Lonely Swan
ansainse7en chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Yup, definitely worth the wait! Okay, so I think that the voice could be either lex Luthor or that blue horned alien from the first episode. The blue alien guy called superboy "brother" during that episode, and in your story, the voice called Ashley/Ember "sister". Now that I think about it, it"s maybe not Luthor after all.. Dunno. Anyways, please update soon! Sorry about you losing your flash drive...it'll Probably take some time to redo all the chapters you've done, so i'll understand if you don't update soon. Please, take your time! In my opinion, your chapters are absolutely fantastic! I'll stop talking/typing now. D
Music and things chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
please update this soon! This is really well done and I freaking love it! I'll be waiting for the next chapter with baited breath!
Jenni Drocks chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Can't wait for the new chapter! I wanna know what Robin finds out! ]
kittencuddles chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
This story is not only VERY humoring, but has a pretty girl with superpowers AND a twin who ISN'T a Mary Sue. ALL OF THE AWARDS!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Awesome story! yeah, Alice POV, if it isnt easy for you to write, then only write a small bit of it, or do it from 3rd person instead of 1st so you can get everyones thoughts in. i cant wait for the next chapter! great job, good luck, and please update soon!
NotAHeroButClose chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
This is a very interesting and unique story. I am quite currious as to what await's 'Ember' in the following chapters. Please continue writing this story it is truly marvelous and intersting. Now the thing that most interest me is the fast if 'Ember' is going to leave the side of the heros or not? Because and please understand my writing in the best way: if I had to go through all of that because of someones mistake, I would become an avenger and take my revenge on the people that harmed me, without killing them of course. Can you please reply to me and tell me if she's going to go 'dark' side?

Thank you for posting this chapter and please update as soon as you can.
PythagTheDragon chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
I loved this chapter, we got to see Ember in confinement and it was the start of the Santa-Prisca mission (It's my favorite episode :D). Please, please, PLEASE tell me that Alice finds out that Ember is Ash eventually, I feel so sorry for both of them, and if she doesn't find out, I'm definitely going to cry when I read the last chapter D:

I think Alice's POV was done nicely, the way she still thinks about Ash and then consequently feels angry with Blue Jay fitted in perfectly with the story, and I'm starting to get a feel of her character as she is now; on a regular mission.

I must admit I was a little surprised when Ember got on Alfred's nerves so badly he actually resorted to threatening her to go without dinner, but when I thought about it, I couldn't think of him dealing with her in any other way without getting her to go down.

Sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters, but I can't wait to find out how the rest of the Mission goes, and what happens to Ember in her confinement (finement? ...ooohhh, I get it).

Please update soon!
mimi chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Alfred's character is just fine,i hope ember gets to sneak out!
fencingfan chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Wow love the chapter. The fight between Batman and Ember Is well written and I'd like to see what the YJ members think of Ember, especially after Alice's outburst.
c00kies'N'cream234 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
I really hope Alice finds out!

lol i like how Megan seems to annoy her! Hell she annoys me to with her Hello Megan!
imaninja41 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I like it, I really do, please make more chapters... pwetty pwease.
TheCheeryForgottenUmbrella chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hmm, she acts like she knows Superman rather personally, but he doesn't recognize her? Interesting, I really can't wait to find out more.

Also, may I suggest you to seperate author's notes from the story? Yeah, I couldn't find anything else lol.