Reviews for Conniver
CanaanAlphardForever chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Is that it? I wanna know what happens next! OMG you write such brilliantly sexy stories
megamar chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Is there any chance of an update for this story
it so hot
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Don't you cliff-hanger me you motherf-!
Lorenzo Soledad chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
All i have to say is... WOW! and i hope this is not the only chap in this fic? *_*
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Shame this didn't ever get updated. I would love to see chapter two when the action gets started.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
i love ur story plz continue
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
def continue
robot chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It's awesome keeP going
Running 'Tard chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hahaha I always love it when the one with the equipment down there is the one to fear its lover. Especially in a Yuri! And dam! Fang is lucky! Getting to do her girlfriend's sister with the permission of the girlfriend! Lucky bastardo! Lol

I await the next chapter!
Just your typical Anon chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
D: OP, why don't you continue this? This fanfic has lotsof potential like all the others you left/discarded for newer stories. Please continue this and some of the others?
cabby2299 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I would so love to know what happens during this little "training session". I bet it would be rather sexy. Great story as usual. Thanks for sharing.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Interesting and twisted. Just as twisted as my twizzler after it got chewed on by my dog. Nice. Although I would enjoy if you finished this. Teasing isn't my style, if you've got the guts to start, you've gotta have the guts to go all the way. No stopping half way through. No pull out method. Dirty all the way.

Well. You probably don't want me here long, so I won't be here long. I'm just saying you should finish this piece of work so some readers can lick their lips and poke at the other pair of lips most of your readers have. Unless FFXIII has some perverted guys out there looking for some futa-Fang. Tch.
AmphrosDragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This story is soooo amazing! Please finish!
Ichibayashi chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Please continue! I seriously can imagine Serah hesitating and thinking like that. Honestly, every girl has thoughts like that, your not alone Fang being shy was straight hilarious! Scary alittle if Light taught me "the basics"...(Cringes and shudders at the thought)

Serah's hesitation with the art of "Getting clothes off" must've been embarrasing. Weird, how Light is explaining as if she has explained it to before...Or has she? Maybe she is spending alittle to much time with Jihl... XD Nice story altogether though!

Ichibayashi , Out
Earl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I absolutely love your Futa Fan fics! Please continue your awesome works!