Reviews for When a Stranger Calls
InLoveWithDefan chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I love it! Too bad you didn't finish this! But do you think you could try to continue this now? I mean, I know it's been like 4 years, but it's really good and you stoped and it was really beginning to become intrusting. Anyway, loved it!
WizardsFan chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Amazing story, update soon :D
Epic WOWP Fan chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Pweaze update! Im reading a couple of ur stories and they're all AWESOME! Ur one of the best WOWp fanfic writers I've ever seen!
Joey chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
love this story! plz write more chapters. i was a little disappointed when there were only 2 chapters.
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
awwww! update! dont end there!
New-Classic22 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I really like this! Update soon! :) ps. It sounds kinda like scream 4 if u know what I mean.
Serenity Mizuhana chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Kool write more plz
Biancargm chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
please update! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
ariel and eric. aww...
Werefaerie120 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
oh no! Sombody killed justin and stole his phone! AAAHHHHH
WOW101 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Please update soon
DaydreamProductions chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I loved how you dedicated the chapter to the kids characters and added the whole mystery of the phone calls and still added extra info to the story with the whole justin russo caller I D keep up the great work X
Chance chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Sweet! This sounds amazing so far. So, wait: this won't get *too* scary will it? Please? I just watched Scare Tactics-Rat Monster courtesy of Justin Bieber (he twittered to watch it) and it scared the bejeebies out of me. I swear, it was hilarious, but the music just gave me the heebie-jeebies. I jumped about 6 feet in the air when it went all ominous Rat Monster. LOL, you should watch it. Anyway, I get scared *really* easily, so... yeah. Warn me if it's gonna get really creepy, please! :) I know... I'm a scaredy-cat. :)
paintinglies chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
:O scary. I'm so scared but I can't stop reading! AhHHH!
Unknown chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Another good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.