Reviews for The Red Peace
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
have to say its rather sad that a story with such an amazing premise is not only so underrated (though i did find this story thanks to tvtropes) but has been abandoned for so long. hopefully your still active enough to find and read this review and know that there are people out there that have enjoyed this story and wish to see it continued and that you may return this story from its slumber and continue where you left off. till then i wish you luck in all your endeavors.
Stellar Gal chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Such amazing potential! I know its been years since this prologue was written but maybe one day you'll return to it, I sure hope so.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I would like to see this continued, even if only in oneshots. This is something very relevnt to today's world, and is a fair question: No matter how good someone is, do they have the right to rule over the entire world with no one's consent but their own?
rini chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
how scary! Does at least one of the endings end with the "normal" SM future? (Neoqueen Sere and Darien ruleing over the universe?) :( I hope so! rini
Ruk-Chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
Dats soooo kewl Rashaka. You should totally write it! and this is from someone who doesn't normally write reviews, unless storys are really great, or confusinly kewl. (yours was the first don, worry)
Sandiya chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
Gosh...yes, I'll just have to keep reading. I like when someone's stopped off the regular path of plots _ Sayonara!
cougarcm20 chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
This will be quite a project, if you decide to continue. I like what I've read so far; good luck!
Michael Paladin Dean chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
"The price of freedom is always eternal vigilance."
Leon Cross chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
I am greatly impressed. This is a ver original and well done take on an issue that I think should have been addressed in the show itself. Very nice work.
Izzy chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
Wow. Everyone forgot about that issue, didn't they?