Reviews for Mentor's Pet
Gothic-Wolf-Hart chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I really like this story! Please update quick okay!
Super glad I found this. A really good read.
!CIAO!
Lvlss chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
My poor Zacky-puppy it's gonna be okays Angeal gonna make sures you're safe Kay?

Anyways I love this story please update as soon as you possibly can thx
hisoka-ai9 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Lol, I was laughing at the end until I realized there wasn't another chapter. Seeing as it isn't too much of a chance that you'll abandon this story and looking at the time it took for you to update this one, I won't pester you for an update. I imagine life can get in the way quite a bit.
Confusion No Hime chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
This is really good. Please continue. :)
Mirokou chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
lol good job
Hitta-or-Destany chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Lol, your story has yet to not make me smile. I am very fond of this creation. There are still a few mistakes with quotation marks, but pretty much other than that it's great. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Xxkitsunei-chanxX chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Ahhh an original story from a writer with imagination, such a refreshing feeling! I love the whole story, you portray the characters so well :D Keep up the amazing work!
hellokitsy chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Omg! Love the second chapter. In a sense I thought it was a bit fast though. You should definitely take time in developing the story in a sense.

'Zackary Fair if you do not calm yourself, you're going to make yourself sick."

-this line made me giggle. There were some parts of the story where you would start with a single quotation and end with a double quotation O.O I'm just pointing that out.

Can't wait for more awesomeness in the next chapter! :D Zack is cute and Angeal is hot for being his serious self.
Namicchi chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I don't think this story is like others - I've never before read ff with less-than-unpopular Zack. And I like this story :)

Uh, I wanna hug Zack and kick that stupid Raft. Brat . I hope now others will be treat Zack better or someone will do them something bad - angry Angeal is kinda cool ;) But, as I wish it would be different, I think it isn't end problems Zack with his classmates. They'll be more jealous and furious. I mean who doesn't want to has a First Class SOLDIER as mentor? Poor Puppy :/ Angeal, your new mission: help your student be more confident. He isn't "wast of space" but he probably will think that soon, if nobody help him.

Thank you for this ff. I really enjoy Angeal/Zack - they look good together and unfortunately isn't many ffs with them :(

I like your writing style, but you should write more about character's feelings and scenery. Don't get you wrong: you aren't bad, you've got talent and idea. Now you need only work at this :)

So... When next chapter? :)
BritishMindslave chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love it! I really hope to hear more!

This is the first story I've read where Zack was unliked by his peers. xD I like it, though! Keep it up!
Simsie92 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is really good, keep it up! This is looking really interesting.
Ashakra chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I've really enjoyed this. Also, while I have read stories in which Zack suffered bullying, this is the first one I've run into in which he is completely ostracized. You're writing 'despairing yet angry' Zack very well. Keep up the good work!
hellokitsy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is super omega awesome! I haven't read a story that got me this excited in a while! lol. Please update :) I'll definitely keep up with this one. ;)
Mirokou chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
wow... damn. i hope angeal gets there in time to rescue zack and get the whole truth about what's been going on.
FacePaint chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
More please, and soon, if you will! I haven't heard a good story in a while, and I have high hopes for this one!

Cheers!