Reviews for My Bittersweet Unintended
Lily chapter 2 . 2/10
I thought this was an interesting story but with no breaks between the character changes or scenes or even your notes it got INCREDIBLY confusing and after the second chapter I found myself with a headache.
I love this story, i really do. But I always find myself skipping over the "thoughts" causeit'shardtoreadlikethis you know what i mean? Lol i really don't like the extra effort just to read those especially of it's sooo long. Anyway, this is one of the best stories i've read so far
teamjacob0729 chapter 33 . 7/29/2014
Ughhh. I should've known there was too much left to be told. Hoping there is actually a sequel...as this story is practically ancient.
Senju Serena chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
please get this girl sued or something. i mean she switched out the babies! there has to be some legal punishment she has to face. JUSTICE! btw. awesome story :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/9/2012
omg Edward has her and Jakes unborn child not good but i don't thing he would do any thing to her :( well i hope not :( good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
i am going to look for it now :) Love your story :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 31 . 7/8/2012
omg a baby i hope he comes back to her :) good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 30 . 7/8/2012
i am glad Bella talked to Collin she needed it :) that was a good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 29 . 7/8/2012
wow Bella was not happy about what he just told her :( good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
wow good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 27 . 7/8/2012
omg i hope some one tell that poor man soon :( good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 26 . 7/8/2012
i hope with Lehas help Collin will not be to mad about his baby not being dead :( good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
omg Jake will kick Leah's butt lol :) that was a good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 24 . 7/7/2012
Sienna has bad luck with men lol that was a good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 23 . 7/7/2012