Reviews for Down the Road
Lady Ramona chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
This has been a good one, thanks!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
Loved it! Going on to the next on but idk when I'm gonna get through it...
WonderSkeet chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
did great job on this, YAY the boys are comming home

Koz is going ring then crow, or i guess she could have it

Shouldnt Espy be like 1 like Abel...just for pics in my head
WonderSkeet chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
“I promise to treat you as good as my leather

and ride you as much as my Harley”
Verda Napoli chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
I think Milla should work for Dondo. She did the same thing before. Besides that, Dondo is club affiliated so if Juice and the boys needed to step in it would be no problem. If Lyla can suck cock on camera and still be respected by the club, why can't Milla write scripts?

The scene with Oswald just reaffirms why I love Milla so much. She has Clay's smooth, contained demeanor and her mother's knack to get right to the point. No theatrics, no "how dare you ask me that, you traitor!"-just a calm explaination as to why she can't take the job. She's such a child of the life-rolling with the punches, no princess tantrums. Very nice.

Lyla, Lyla, Lyla if you don't want a man who's 'on your ass' then you definitely needn't take up with a 1%er. That's the name of the game. I like how you didn't go the normal route and use Milla as a foil to Lyla to show how Lyla doesn't belong. You let the character herself show the reader that she's in the wrong place. This has sort of a "deleted scene" feel. Watching the show, I often wondered "What? Now they have all these problems? They were fine for 14 months!" I think this prequel to the series was something Sutter didn't even touch on, so I'm glad you "went there". Thank you!

Love the contunity with Luann. It's so real life. (not just the life, but life in general) Death doesn't bring closure for anyone except the dead and some wounds never heal. You didn't go over the top with the dramatics (like I tend to), gave us just enough to remind us of the past.

Juice/Milla/Espy as a happy family always tugs at my heart. It's such a reminder of why these men take the risks they do. At the heart of their organization is an overwhelming love and loyalty towards their family. You totally show that.

The little girly shopping trip was cute, except for when Milla had a thought about the negliee that her brother would "appreciate". Yuck!

I love, love, love this story and I'm sad to see it end. Bravo though, girl! Thank you so much for sharing with us.
BellaM87 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
I'm still fairly new to this site and this actually my first review. I just had to say I have become obsessed with the Milla/Juice stories. I think I have read them all in just a few days. So good work and hopefully there is a lot more to come!
Superdani4Ever chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
I think this is a great way to finish the chapter and to begin a new 't wait to read the new season and the changes that'll come with it :)
lederra chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
I have really enjoyed reading this story and look forward to any sequel that you do following it. I think Milla should work for Dondo, its something she loves doing and working behind the camera is so to toally different to working in front of it.
Straight Edge Queen chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
Loved the story! And, I can't wait for the next one. I think working for Dondo would be fine.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
fantastic chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
DestinyLynn17 chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
I think she should take the job, it seems like a really good idea. I agree season for has already got me crying and angry. It's making me nuts...I cant wait for you to do season 4 I'm pretty sure it's gonna be great! Also before I forget, I think you are an amazing writer, I look forward to reading your stories!
Verda Napoli chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
I laughed so hard at that last line! That is like one of the great mysteries of life. What is up Gemma's ass? Would love to know!

Roosevelt is so Roosevelt here. You gave us just enough. He's arrogant, but polite. It's not overwhelming. He's almost like the black cop version of Clay. Nothing ruffles this guy's feathers, but he knows how to hit people where it hurts. You showed that perfectly here. I love the line about Roosevelt not knowing what ppl who mess with SAMCRO's children get. Oooh.

Overprotective Koz is so cute. And kind of dense. Milla is so tricky here, but not in a Gemma way.

Yep, Milla's right. The whole June Cleaver thing is scary as hell when it comes to Gemma. You really captured oily, focused yet scatterbrained Gemma here. She's so nonchalant here-peppering insults with kindness and concern. Really nice characterization.

I love light, funny Milla. You know this site is full of ridiculous characters. From Mary Sues to uber tough chicks. I find it so difficult to get invested in any of these female OCs. But I love Milla. She's so witty and likeable. I feel like she's a chick that I would like if she were real. So kudos on that!

I love this. I'll be sad to see it end. Seriously, your stories and Happy's hitwoman's stories are the only ones I look forward to on here. Great job, girl:)
Wanna B. Lurker chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
I hope there is a healthy reunion at th end of this story. And by reunion I mean Milla pinning Juice to the nearest wall.
DestinyLynn17 chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
I love this chapter. I love the first meeting with the new sheriff...I already have so much hate towards him and I've only seen 3 episodes (4 tonight!) I love little hints about Juice and what's been reveled on the show this season! I cant wait until Juice gets back home with Milla and Espy... You did a great job with this chapter.
Verda Napoli chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Reunited and it feels so good, reunited and we understood...

Oops sorry. Leave it to the black chick to try to start a sing-a-long. Just the same, I feel so happy for Milla and Juice. They're my favorite MC sweethearts. Juice getting to hold Espy was so, so precious and gives us a nice peak into the future that you've shown us in your one shots.

My favorite part of the scene was when Gillian called Juice "Mr. Ortiz". I lol'd. Juice is so not a Mr. Oh and the telenovella stache..priceless, Milla, just priceless.

Yep, he's right. Stay away from Jax and you'll get out on time. Who ever said Juice was retarded? That sounds like a smart plan to me...

Koz sounds so Lem-like here and I love it. The Gillian pairing is rather unique. For reasons that I'm sure you know, I love the idea of a career woman by day and an old lady by night. It's so true to life. Most old ladies are not hookers, strippers, Gemma, etc. Koz wanting to spend the day with his girls was so "awwww". I want to squeeze him.

Loved the little details-sending Donna's birthday cards to heaven (and word up to my girl;I hate glitter too), Juice's scrunched face (so cute!), the little nod to the past concerning Opie and his kids.

Excellent as always!