Reviews for Rolling in the Deep
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
If this is the last chapter of this fanfic I'd be happy what a great ending this would be its very stress free regret free i like it
Annie chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
Please update soon! The months between posts are killing me! This is one of the best HP stories I've ever read.
wandering in the dark chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
great chapter! I love how well characterized they both are. you are an amazing writer!
OhTex chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Yay! You're back! :)

I still can't get over how perfectly you write Scabior; you're giving him such a great development arc but without breaking him out of his character. Bravo!

Looking forward to more as always :)
Fal z chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD! I don't now why it hasn't gotten more attention. One of the better Scabior/OC fics out there.
dietrich2234 chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Goodness, it has been a while hasn't it? I was happy to see that you updated and can't wait to read the next chapter!
RoEleventyone chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Yay yay yay an update! As always, captivatingly written. Your characters are so well-drawn. Thanks for writing! -Ro :)
wandering in the dark chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
I loved it! Every bit of it. Each one of your protagonists is so well defined and distinct, it's amazing!
It's nice to see you back, I've always loved each one of your fics, and this is quickly becoming one of my favourites. Please update soon!
RoEleventyone chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
I found this story directly after finishing 'True Confessions' (which I loved a whole lot, by the way)- and it's brilliant. Genuinely captivating (occasionally unsettlingly so) and very well written. This story is clever and out of the ordinary and I think what's impressed me most is your versatility as a writer (from light-hearted to movingly sad to very dark and tangled-y). Please please please post the next chapter soon! I mean it. You're a truly good writer. Thank you for existing and writing and et cetera. -Ro :)
Oh and PS. Silly question here, but how do you pronounce "Raoghnailt"? I'm sure whatever's in my head isn't right. :)
tonidepp16 chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Howdy! I've only just tuned into this fic & I must say, it's amazing! I've never read a fic which is situated around Scabior/OC before - actually never read one about Scabior in general - but I really love it. I liked the fact that in the book/films, apart from his choice in shall we say 'career', his character is pretty mysterious & because he's not mentioned much, it leaves you wondering what his story is. I'm not quite sure why I haven't gone in search for Scabior fics before but after reading this, I think I will do so more often, so thank you.

Nick Moran's portrayal of the character is pretty well done I think, because he holds that sort of swag and plays that sort of...disgusting debonair characteristic that Scabior seems to have in the book really well. You in turn have written the character spot on - I could clearly imagine Nick Moran swaying about The Leaky Cauldron as you described it. Scabior is not a nice person - he's obviously a Slytherin and does what he does for those who hold power and when there seems to be a profit in it for him. I love how you haven't sweetened his character up, making him out to be this caring person who quickly falls in love with an equally loving person, which is usually what people want to read. You've written him exactly as he's supposed to be, just with more detail and even though it does seem he's starting to care, it's really slowly and his characteristics are not lost. Please keep up with this great characterisation because you've done a magnificent job.

I also love your OC and that she's not your typical Mary Sue - she's a troubled girl with a troubled past and has more than her fair share of problems. She can match up to Scabior when she wants to (obviously not in every single way) and it's great that he's come face to face with someone he has to try and keep up with.

I am so glad I've come across this fic - please, oh please, keep up with this amazing work and I hope you come back soon to update. :)
Etoile Black chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
I like this story and hope there isn't a huge wait until the next. Your oc is so well fleshed out I feel like she's a real HP character!
It's refreshing to read HP ff with adults instead if teens :)
OhTex chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Oh, this was as amazing as always!
And no need for apologies! I too know the troubles of uni life...it's always getting in the way!
Hope you're well :)
Bharm chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Wow it's been awhile but I'm glad to see you back.!
Looming forward to the next chapter :)
Nightcat711 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Hey, I like the idea for your story even thought I'm usually a sucker for protagonists with a high sense of morality. I'm not sure if ambition is really enough motivation to just go along with whatever the Ministry asks of Raoghnailt (I mean, the people in charge of her practically killed her own father) but other than that I like her character. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2012