Reviews for My Immortal
GuestyMcGuest chapter 14 . 21h
Question mark. That's, like, all I have to say...

OKAY NO IT'S NOT HAHAHAHA PSYCH I HAVE A WHOLE LIST.

1. I know you corrected the grammar, but the original author's is appalling.
2. The story has no plot. It's basically super choppy and random and dumb.
3. Nothing makes sense. "He cried wisely"? Really?
4. The characters are psychos. It's impossible to relate to them.
5. It's so - so, er, how do I put this? It gives me the feeling of OH MY GOD WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO FANFICTION THIS IS A DISGRACE TO Harry Potter. So yeah. That sucked.
Blairx6661 chapter 14 . 12/13
Hahahahaha oh my god now I've finally read that in full... that is beyond awful. Kinda funny though xD
MinxytheJinx chapter 1 . 12/12
Step aside satanism! There's a hot new religion in town and it's called Stanism!
perkele
Good shit
Comicreader2.0 chapter 14 . 12/10
I finnaly realise why this is so terrible (other than grammar, spelling, plot, etc) this is a H.P and twilight crossover and those things are not meant to cross... Or it's just this bad to make my very ... Uh... Demonic(not even good enough to describe them) demons so the nicest thing I can say is... I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL WITH ME YOU PILL OF SHIT WHEN I DIE I'M DRAGGING YOU DOWN WITH ME AND I WILL LAUGH AT YOUR SUFFERING EVEN IF I'M BEING TORN TO PIECES YOU JUST MADE ME CHRISTIAN FOR THE CHANCE OF WATCHING YOU BURN IN HELL! And please have a nice day mkay.
Angel Wolf chapter 13 . 12/8
Ya know, in hindsight, this really was the single greatest awful story ever. I always laugh at this story and how legendarily bad it was. In truth, i sought it out because of remembering how downright disgusting this travesty was and wanting to revisit it for the laughs it brought me all those years ago in 06-07.

Bring's a tear to my eye that it's even back really.

I hope this beautiful festering pile of cancerous feces can be viewed by all readers, new and old, to share in it's absolute failure as a reminder of what can be achieved by dumb tweens for generations to come.

Many thanks to the reposter for publishing this sad mess of a person's life again. I laugh every time.
serious review chapter 13 . 12/7
the grammar gets better over time
BlackStar456 chapter 14 . 12/6
A true piece of Art...LMAO!
k chapter 3 . 12/4
k
SHE'S THE POSER chapter 11 . 12/3
This girl is just a fake. Don't give her any attention her story is stupid and fake on purpose. It's people like her that disgrace fanfiction and all of her mistakes and ANs at the beginning are just to get people's attention. She didn't even slit her wrists, guys. She's the real poser, people. This whole story was created to get attention. I just wanted you all to know so you wouldn't waste your time on this bullshit.
BITCH GO HOME chapter 10 . 12/2
YOU FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL CUNT! I CANNOT BELIEVE THE DISRESPECT AND SHAME YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON THE HARRY POTTER FANDOM YOU FUCKING BITCH! I HOPE YOU GET RAPED AND BEATEN AND THAT YOU DIE SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY LIKE THE PAIN YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON THIS FANDOM!
Blerabi 997 chapter 9 . 12/2
Who is this fucking retard who can't spell or write? Absolutely nothing she writes is good or interesting and the only reason I've even made it this far into the fic is because you just have to see the whole trainwreck, right? Like seriously she can't even get the fucking character's name right. IS IT EBONY ENONY ENOBY OR EVONY? What is wrong with this retarded bitch who disrespects the Harry Potter books this way and thinks that she's so special she can fucking put viruses in other peoples' computers. Are you STUPID? Do you think you control everything, 'cause I've got something to tell you you stupid little cunt. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, NICE, PRETTY, A GOOD WRITER, OR INTELLIGENT AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING YOU SAY OR WRITE OR THINK YOU FUCKING CUNT WITH NO BRAIN!
boba chapter 5 . 12/2
I have never read better literature before. Whoever wrote this is a genius, better than Jane Austen and Charles Dickens and all those boring people.
Anonymous Girl Gamer chapter 14 . 11/26
Hilarious! I'm going to favourite it just because it's so iconic.
Mona chapter 9 . 11/25
I don't think I'll ever come across a better sentence than "Dumbledore cryed wisely" again.
5,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »