Reviews for My Immortal
alister chapter 11 . 6/22
this is marvelous and it brings a tear to my eye. truly a work of art.
Jordan chapter 3 . 6/22
This is one of the worst fics I've ever read. Honestly, you're probably twelve and going through a wannabe emo phase and what not so I assume you'll look back on this and have a thorough cringe and your terrible writing and depiction of characters. Second of all if you want to make a character that represents the most try hard complete WRONG idea of gothic emo who sounds like they belong on monster high that's up to you but PLEASE don't depict people cutting for fun or because their feeling "especially emo" (not that those are your words because your writing skills are so terrible you would never use the word expecially or any context near it) Other young people like you will begin to cut because it's cool or because they want to adopt a certain personality trait. Honestly I wish you would stop writing and the only reason I found this is because my friend sent the link to me with "worst fanfic EVER"
...the original writer basically called this Raven girl a bitch then she is begging for her forgiveness..wtf!?
*shs nt a mry sUE u prepz*

IM JST 2 GUD AT EVERYTHING. I WISH SATAN MAD ME LES BEUATEEFUL
If this was serious there is no way a human being wrote this. If this was troll. It was amazing wow I swear talking like that is an art I can't do that. Seriously though how do you spell the f word WRONG fjuc. HAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
I literally cannot stop laughing at this... jeez!
Plz post moor I rly rly want 2 noe wot happenz to enoby
elohel chapter 7 . 6/20
i just realized when she says FANGZ it means Thanks. holy fuck, but this is quite a masterpiece though
Couldn't get past the fourth chapter... I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry... Or do both...
I-It w-will take a ... very long time...before I am able to r-recover. *shudder* Huh. But honestly I'm not quite sure whether to laugh or cry. One things for certain though. I never, ever, want to hear the word 'goffick' again.
This fanfic and Homestuck High should have a lovechild.
eBONYdAbOMB chapter 5 . 6/18
SO FUCKING KOOL
magnum chapter 10 . 6/18
Was I the only one who completely lost it at "there was a Dork Mark on his you-know-wut!11!"?
Red chapter 11 . 6/18
Wow. I... have no words. 'Tom Bombadil' killed me. This is the worst and best thing ever. xD
3,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »