Reviews for My Immortal
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/5
I highly doubt your oc's dress matches the dress code of hogwarts, a SCHOOL for god's sake
aida-is-a-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/4
I always try reading until the end but I never can because it's sough. I mean, it makes my eyes want to bleed. I really, really, really, reeeeally hope this was a prank and she was trolling all of us, for the sake of my faith in humanity and mankind as a whole.
HereHaveAFandom chapter 14 . 6/3
Wow, truly one of the greatest pieces of literature created this century. This author really understands her material. The story combines so many beautiful elements, exploring falling in teenage love while battling mental illness, and also shows the danger that comes with being a young girl. Definitely a 5/5. Absolutely worth the read and reread.
Seriously the first few lines hurt my brain, no I'm not prep, I'm an avid reader but you need to learn to use grammar and another english class. That and how does develop your story it's just emo whiny garbage
Awesomeisindahouse chapter 6 . 6/2
I kinda expected to sing 'wake me up'
Awesomeisindahouse chapter 5 . 6/2
I feel like this author had to go to 'RAWR XD' counselling
Loopindictionary chapter 6 . 6/2
I discovered today that masticate is actually a word. It means 'to chew.' That's the only worthwhile thing I got out of this fanfic.
10/10
Tyler chapter 2 . 6/1
what does mcr have to do with this do you know English do you
Mishafer chapter 14 . 5/31
Laughing at your terrible old fic is truly an experience. But at least you know it'll never be bad as My Immortal. Eehehee, I really do take solace in that whenever I cringe at my old stories.
Mishafer chapter 12 . 5/31
Lol, yeah, people seem to have the reading comprehension of a three year-old. Duh, you didn't write it! And nice to hear from you again! I read this whenever I want to laugh my ass off at something.
kateflowrchild13 chapter 14 . 5/31
Dude thank you so much for posting this, it was a gem to read and reread… My best friend and I spent 7 hours reading this aloud. Where did you even find this?
and side note, Tara Gilesbie IS a real person! I found her YouTube channel from around the time she had written My Immortal, and it was pretty interesting to see the face behind the genius (or madness).
Thanks a bunch for bringing this wonderful/horrible thing into my life. It's definitely something else.
Cheers!
-kateflowrchild13
KobeBryant'sLast chapter 2 . 5/31
I still can't believe this exists. It's a mess, in terms of spelling, grammar, characterization, plot, and every other conceivable way. I don't know for sure why it's so popular when there are other really terrible fics out there, but I suspect it's the way that My Immortal somehow walks the line between "troll" and "sincerely awful writer." In the end, we will probably never know.

Thank you for putting this here in unadulterated, original format, because without it we would be missing an iconic piece of fanfiction history. (Also, I really needed to read that first paragraph again, because that's pretty iconic in and of itself.)
Ebony chapter 1 . 5/31
We went back to our rooms and we had you-know-what to a Linkin Park song.
What the fuck I'm dying

Thank Satan for Raven translating this story from goth to prep so I can read this fucking masterpiece
You guys know the person who posted this didn't write this, right? They clearly pointed that out in the description.
4,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »