Reviews for My Immortal
SethisawesomeGT chapter 1 . 8/8
why did you bring this back? it is horrible. you are a demon for bringing this back.
SethisawesomeGT chapter 2 . 8/7
I wish to cry...
jjjjjjj chapter 14 . 8/7
I read the whole thing and now I'm trying to find my bleach.
Critic chapter 1 . 8/7
I'm only on chapter 6 and i already wanna just kill myself.
Actual Critic chapter 1 . 8/6
FUCKING AMAZING.
this is the greatest work of art i have ever seen
CrazyFanGem chapter 14 . 8/5
I hope so too...
CrazyFanGem chapter 12 . 8/5
I'm not really surprised that those comments got posted since at least once in every chapter the original author swore, insulted and disrespected the reader (if you could translate it) so if it was removed because the author had the same treatment then I'd imagine that it was written as a genuine fanfiction but if not then it was probably a troll egging on the readers to do so but still authors shouldn't do that to their audience and he audience shouldn't do it to the author.
Tempest chapter 3 . 8/5
I applaud you for your dedication to protect the sacred texts of cringey (that's probably spelt wrong) fanfiction because no matter how much cringe there is they act as a beacon of hope when we are despairing over our own work and they allow us to learn from the mistakes of our fallen comrades.
You fair person have done us all a favour in protecting at least one of these texts from deletion.
Thank you.
y chapter 3 . 8/5
dis is art
This has to be, hands down, the worst and best fanfic I have ever read. It was an absolute testament to terrible writing, and made me seriously think about where everyone was when, what they were wearing [mostly eyeliner, or in some cases, iShadow], keeping up with name changes, and... Just...

Seriously, has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Lanky Kong chapter 14 . 8/4
Oh, the ever-so infamous fanfic itself. in all it's glory. This was definately something.

I give kudos for archiving this story. As just about any fanfic writer/reader should at least know it.
It's 12:18 am right now and I'm fucking tired I'm so mad at everything written I'm this fic it made me physically lose brain cells. 10/10 would read again.
yeah chapter 4 . 8/3
I have to thank you for preserving this masterpiece and giving me the chance to read it. It's been a pleasure and I don't think I'll ever see something of quite this caliber ever again in my life. This is truly The Room of fanfiction.
5,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »