Reviews for My Immortal
o M G
Filch and Ms. Norris were switched
I'm crying
sunlessShipper chapter 7 . 4/17
The most important detail about this chapter:
Voldemort was wearing high-heels
sunlessShipper chapter 5 . 4/17
Beware 'Crookshanks', the most wicked spell ever to be uttered
a friend told me to read this and I just,,,,, I'm actually gonna kill her,,,,, I'm sorry this was actually cancer but I have to admit my favorite parts were the "sexy and sexitive" moments
Andre chapter 2 . 4/16
I don’t really like it when people start complaining about Ebony just because she is "Mary Sue". Foremost because calling a character a “Mary Sue” is used to dismiss and disregard them. Secondly, the word itself “Mary Sue” is gendered female. Why? Mostly because the characters that get cut down the most are female characters. Iron Man is never called a “Mary Sue (Gary Stu)” A good number of the main male heroes in pretty much any shounen (boys) anime is never broken down like this. It is a term reserved ONLY to female characters.

So we have another gendered term being used against mostly female characters to dismiss them for, what? Being a female power fantasy? I think women need their over the top, perfect, power fantasies too.

A good number of male characters fit into being “the mary sue”. They are perfect, everyone loves them, their power is always unexpected and grand and impresses all the friends and foes alike. And these characters are considered AWESOME and “I wanna be that character.” Characters like Harry Potter, Iron Man, Naruto, Ichigo (Bleach), James Bond, etc. However flip the genders and suddenly “Oh it’s just a Mary Sue character. DISMISSED!”

Harry is a total Gary Stu if you ask me. He always seemed to be too dependent on the help and protection of others (like Hermione and Dumbledore). Plot conveniences help him all the time. I think the HP books would have been even better if main character would have been Hermione instead of Harry. Harry was abused and bullied as a child, yet this doesnt seem to have any impact on him whatsoever. Harry whines a lot, is sometimes a total dick towards his friends, is a bit of a jerk, he yells at people, has a total lack of self-awareness, he thinks he is above rules and he pays little attention to the feelings of his girlfriends. He doesnt have much personality, the only thing I know about him is that he loves Quidditch. It is up to Harry to save the world from Voldemort even though he is just a single teenager. It is almost riduculous how so many people want to risk their lives for him as if anyone else would not need protection.

As a huge fan of Harry Potter books I still have to admit that Harry is a quite boring protagonist who has a lot of traits of Gary Stu. Not saying that he is a terrible character, far from it, but his character is overrated. The story wouldn't even exist without Harry. Still only a few readers hate him. Something tells me that his character would be criticized more if his name wouldve been Harriet Potter….

So I think that we should not dismiss Ebony for being a woman. We should dismiss her for being an asshole.

So I think that we should not dismiss Ebony for being a woman.
We should dismiss her for being an asshole.
Andre chapter 14 . 4/16

Andre chapter 1 . 4/16

Actualcinnamonroll chapter 8 . 4/15
"I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie"
This is literally the best thin I've ever read this is so funny
Actualcinnamonroll chapter 13 . 4/15
"I cried sexily I just wanted 2 go 2 the commen room and slit my wrists with mi friends "
This is actual gold lol I'm crying this is so funny
Sojathepotector chapter 14 . 4/15
i enjouyed this fic more than most, it was really good fanfic. I hope this will be the type of content thtat we can wnjoi together with the family. My mum rallly likes the sexy parts
Lilly chapter 14 . 4/15
I mean it took away an hour and a half of my life but it was so worth it
Ariza Luca chapter 2 . 4/14
Oh good lord, you weren't joking, this is the worst fanfic of all time.
Timm-Allen.Ready chapter 2 . 4/14