Reviews for My Immortal
Luci chapter 3 . 8/20
I died on that last part XD I didn't know dumbledore had such a foul mouth
Claudia chapter 1 . 8/20
I can't believe I'm saying this... but I honestly think that My immortal actually IS NOT the most terrible trollfic of all time. In my opinion Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles deserves that title. And yeah it's hard to believe that there possibly could be something worse than THIS!

But seriously though I think this trollfic was just stupid and not very interesting. But Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles was just retarded and disgustingly insulting. Which is why Grace Ann succees to be a much better troll. XD
no chapter 2 . 8/19
end me plz
Candykaykay2001 chapter 2 . 8/18
Fucking hell. To think I only found this because I was looking for a nickname for my character in my novel named Ebony and this was mentioned. Now me being the curious little shit head I am, I at first thought this was famous for how good it was, but now I realize I was completely and utterly wrong. When I found out this was notorious for being the worst fan fiction written in history, I didn't believe it and decided to look for myself. -Sighs- Anybody have any bleach because for fucks sake this was the worst thing I've ever read in my time on this Earth and on Fanfiction. I'm debating whether or not to favorite this just so I can come back to it when I'm having shitty day! XD. I applaud the people who made it to the end because I couldn't do it nor will I attempt to finish this. So bravo to you all and I hope you didn't lose to many brain cells along the way!
wuy
Adele chapter 5 . 8/17
Who wants to explain to me why im still reading this?
Oh..this is bad . Really. Really. Bad .
vampz4lyf chapter 4 . 8/16
gr8 storie fangz 4 postin
Cutiepie120048 chapter 6 . 8/16
I had to stop. It physically hurt me...

Thank you for sharing this, though - I actually want to know if this was a troll or not because of how many words she got wrong.
kawaiiemogothgal chapter 6 . 8/16
omg dis story is so kewls! imma goffic 2 x3 i wnna b just liek enoby she's sah kawaii! dis is meh fav fanfic XDD
btw those happi emoticonz dun mean imma actually hapi i'm actually sffring n cri tearz of blood cuz imma gothic nya! x3
75percentcooler chapter 13 . 8/15
"I cried sexily"
75percentcooler chapter 13 . 8/15
"I cried sexily"
TheMostGoffik chapter 14 . 8/13
A stunning piece of literature. Thank you Tara, and you, dear reposter.
You are the reason god created aids
hi