Reviews for My Immortal
ThePokemonTroll21 chapter 2 . 6/28
Leaving a review here to mark my first attempt at reading this whole thing. All I can do right now is to echo the sentiment of many other readers: this story is truly so bad, it's good.
Killinggame chapter 1 . 6/28
and he went, take the gun
BloodShadowDragon chapter 2 . 6/28
Couldn't get passed the first 2 chapters before my IQ was dropping
zada chapter 5 . 6/26
This sux
GuestP chapter 4 . 6/26
DEAR GOD THE HORROR

IM FUCKING LAUGHING SO HARD RN IM DONE IM SO SERIOUSLY DONE I COULDNT LAST PAST CHAPTER 6 IM DEAD WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS LEGIT INSANE IM SO PROUD OF THEM (;
I made it to chapter six and legitimately couldn't take any more of the pain. Shout out to those who can get thru all chapters.
Needs revision. Many grammatical errors.
what the actual f-
I can't believe people actually like this. This is about as bad as the article I read about kids snorting crushed-up Smarties.
I felt my IQ lower reading this, and I'm losing my faith in humanity. I am on the verge of literal tears. The original author... all I have to say is why. I am horrified that someone could be this level of stupid and Karen-esq behavior.
cramberry02 chapter 2 . 6/20
This is historical
KindaBizarreNgl chapter 1 . 6/16
Bro someone get the original author Grammarly or something 'cause dear God the spelling is horrible, especially in the Author's notes, swear I couldn't even read some of it
“Writings not that easy, but Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct but its wordy and hard to read, it undermines the writer’s message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly’s cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling understandable that makes an impact on your reader. Much better.”
Your AN's has horrible grammar