Reviews for My Immortal
RavenousEds chapter 1 . 3/21
Author. Thanks for re uploading this Shit. XD. Crap.
I feel bad that my story does not have any reviews, faves, follows as well. Even follow or fave me, I guess. It's way better than this piece of garbage. Your I.Q will fall, if you read this. If Tara is still there, I wanna slap her in the face so hard for humiliating the Harry Potter franchise (Not a huge fan, but I like it) Thank you, for killing every authors that has potential. Kill me now, this story makes my brain fried. But anyway, thanks for the laughs. Moron! XD(Directed at the original author of this story.)
TheLastInspiration chapter 3 . 3/21
Claps. Absolutely amazing. I wish I can write as good as this.
RavenousEds chapter 11 . 3/20
Worst...Fic...Ever! Hahahahaha!...
Pure comedy at its's best. XD
An Old User chapter 11 . 3/20
10/10 would Enoby again
glittergoldfrosty chapter 1 . 3/20
I could really relate to the characters. Theyre perfect just like me. I read all 35 chapters and found myself crying with them, cutting alongside them, and feeling everything they felt. It is a truly captivating romance. The only thing I can complain about is the cliffhanger. There's so many questions to be answered, characters to be developed, and grade-A smut to be written. This a great read for anyone who enjoys the finer things in life.
glittergoldfrosty chapter 11 . 3/20
By far the best thing I've ever read. It made me want cry, laugh, and gauge my eyes out. With this sort of talent, you'll be published in a matter of seconds. By the end of the thirty fifth chapter, I really just wanted it to be over, but it was worth it. I reccomend this to anyone who doesn't want to live on this planet anymore. Enoby's Mary-Sueness made me love her all the more. 10 Enobys out of 100.
SHUT UP YOU'RE RUINING FANFICTIONS FOR ME
STOP WRITING STORIES
YOURAFUCKINGEMOW chapter 2 . 3/20
FUCKTHISSTUPIDSHIT
Ian chapter 6 . 3/20
This fanfic suck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS
IFMP chapter 3 . 3/19
Oh dear god this thing cant be real. I heard about this story and thought Id pop in to see if the rumors are true. This is a joke right? Right? My IQ just dropped from reading this, and I cant even... What was the author thinking? Nothing at all? I just... Im gonna escape before the damage gets any worse.
What chapter 1 . 3/19
Wait what if Nezumi from No.6 read this? He'd most likely get physically ill for a week.
What chapter 11 . 3/19
Ok so I saw I thing about this so I decided to read it to see how bad it is and.. why. I don't think I've cringed so much in my life.
please tell me this is a joke...
3,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »