Reviews for My Immortal
NotFunny chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
Really? Making an AIDS comment? Cause two characters may be gay? Did you know that HIV is common in other populations now and that it doesn't discriminate against sexual orientation? And it's not even something to joke about? Please read about HIV and AIDS from credible resources.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Holy shit, my friend was right this story is very bad... Through its not the worse I've read but close number 2.
Nari chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
That is the best response ever credited to Dumbledore
em0qUn chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
I love this so much. I always end up reading this after midnight till the sun rises. I just love it so much. It's so hilariously stupid. I want this printed as "all time classic" someone send help
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
That was the worst thing I've ever read.
Blue-ice-cream12 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
...WTF did I just f**king read. Im sorry but this is the worst crap I read. I mean, I read many shitty stuff in the hetalia fandoms. And hetalia is known for having an infamous fandom but this fanfic is making me cringe really bad. Even some of the worst Hetalia stuff didnt make me cringe this bad. Im sorry to anyone who I have insulted but the mary sue is as bad as Bella Swan. Im sorry to the fans who love Bella but this is my opinion and I dislike the character so yeah...
Anonymous chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Thanks so much for reposting this, now I have an intent to KILL. Who is the author, by the way? I'd like to tell her (I'm sure it's a her) that SELF HARM ISN'T A JOKE. IT'S A PROBLEM, AND PEOPLE ARE TOO CASUAL ABOUT IT. Also she has no writing talent WHATSOEVER- I wrote better ORIGINAL stories when I was in elementary school! She needs to learn how to spell- her parents did not waste millions on her education just so she can butcher the English language! Another thing, skilled, experienced writers DO NOT describe their character's outfit and appearance in every first paragraph. She brings SHAME to the My Chemical Romance fandom. She calls her flamers 'posers'. Well, I call her a hypocrite. She's obviously trying to be the 'stereotypical angsty emo teenage girl'. She even said she'd slit her wrists if we flamed. I REPEAT, SELF HARM IS NOT CASUAL OR FUNNY. Also, romance doesn't take place in... less than 2000 words. There is NO plot development, and students don't f*ck each other in forests. Hogwarts may be a school of magic but I'm positively sure J.K. Rowling wrote it as a formal school with rules, regulations, and... did I mention, UNIFORM? I've read the entire Harry Potter series and NOT ONE of the students prance around in slutty miniskirts. I though they wore robes?

I'm sorry for torturing you with a wall of text. GOMENA-SAI! Thanks again for uploading this, It has taught me to embrace my sociopathic tendencies. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I am seriously considering killing myself after reading such a huge pile shit that people actually call a plot.
AppleDapple chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I had a lovely image of draco being slapped to death by a raw steak.
HPFAN69 chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I love this
HPFAN69 chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Too good
God why chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I cant even finish this. Why the hell did start reading it? this is so bad. You are a disgrace whoever wrote thid. You deserve to be burned alive for giving harry potter fanfiction a bad name.
God why chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
How do you 'french passively' jesus i need a fucking dictionary to even tea most of this.
Someone get me a translator who speaks idiot.
God why chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I think my own went down the drain as i read this... jesus christ.
Timeless number 1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
This is just... sad... It is kind of funny, but it's... well... just sad. I don't think I can read on, my eyes are literally hurting me and I'm scared for my IQ
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »