Reviews for My Immortal
Dumblydore chapter 7 . 7/27
11/10
fUkINg mASTrepIECe
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 3 . 7/25
'i felt a little depressed so i slit one of my wrists'
...WTF.
I know you're not the author, but still...what the fuck.
I mean, I don't have depression, but I'm, like, pretty certain that it's not something to be proud of...And oh god, the spelling and ahhh.
...I regret checking this out when I saw it mentioned in another fanfic.
Every word hurts more than the last.
Smokezombie96 chapter 14 . 7/23
ohmifuckingsatan. This was horrendous but Im glad I read it. Fucking hilarious.
Enoby chapter 14 . 7/23
This fic is fucking gold. Whenever I'm having a rough day, I'll read a few chapters of My Immortal and it can always, always make me laugh. I'm not sure if Tara is a troll or just skipped every english class ever, but this fic pretty much defines my sense of humor. Godspeed, Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. Godspeed.
hty chapter 3 . 7/23
ughhjjj
Wow. Taking someone else's fic and posting it as your own. Don't even care that you put in a disclaimer. It's just pathetic.
amazing i want him to read this lmao
melody piper15 chapter 1 . 7/21
There are no words... except: WILL SOMEONE PLEAAAAASE OBVILIATE ME?! I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE!
PS: what the bloody hell is "prepz" supposed to mean?!
PS2: dear XxmidnightEssencexX, rest assured, as I've read your intro in chap one and know you have not written this - this FIC THAT SHALL NOT BE NAAAAAAAAMMED!
melody piper15 chapter 14 . 7/21
There are no words... except: WILL SOMEONE PLEAAAAASEEE OBVILIATE ME?! OH MERLIN, I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE!
PS: what the bloody hell is "prepz" supposed to mean?!
PS2: dear XxmidnightEssencexX, rest assured, I read your intro in chapter 1, and I know you have not written this - this FIC THAT SHALL NOT BE NAAAAMED!
i'm weeping this is hilarious
i have no accoun chapter 5 . 7/19
I remember reading someone thought this was not just a troll fic and that it actually was written not in a joking way but then i see Crookshanks is the new incantation for Crucio and this was obviously a troll
FlameSky25340 chapter 3 . 7/19
"'Hi Draco!' I said in a depressed voice." - lol
Hahahahahahahaha... it sucks.
Goose chapter 1 . 7/19
This girl has a YouTube channel! Search for Tara Gilebsie (I think) and you'll see the videos with her, Raven, and Azer!
Sincerely, It's Not A Phase Mom.
5,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »