Reviews for My Immortal
justifyingReality413 chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Oh my GOD. I have been enlightened. This is the shit.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
THIS IS the best fanfiction ever, GOD I'd never thought id find a fanfiction this AWFULly good.
Ophelia chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Tara misspelled Snape as Snoop and I had the weirdest image of Snoop Dogg and Draco Malfoy having a gun duel.
Laila chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Am I the only one who noticed that she has only mentioned Helena, and probably doesn't know any other MCR songs?
Kylaia chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Why does she put random fucking apostrophes everywhere?
April chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
This is the hardest I've laughed in ages.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Dx
RoryLeRoman chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
THis story is great practice for reading Homestuck. Isn't there a character named Dave that talks in numbers? I don't actually read Homestuck. Anyways...

This story is worse than the worst book I've ever read. However, if this IS the worst book/story I've ever read, then that would mean that this story is worse than this story. This fanfic is so bad that it creates something like a paradox.

Yet I'm still reading it.
gorillazgrl7 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Wow too funny! Whoever helped with the spelling obviously didn't help much!
Silith Noctis chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
this is a reason why we need a proper sex education in america
EllieMaeKay chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I...I don't...I have nothing to say. Nothing. There is not a single way to string words together that would come close to describing what this chapter makes me think. Not one.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Awful
Enoby chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I have a love hate relationship with this story. I love it so much and have memorized the first chapter because it's so funny to me. I hate it because of the grammar. This story in total has made my life better.

Thanks Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.
The Doctor chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Never breed. For the love of God, if the original author ever reads this, don't breed. Or we can tie you up, and use you as a fuck-buddy to birth defunctional children into the world to use as biological weapons against others.
Anon chapter 8 . 12/14/2014