Reviews for My Immortal
2o11ux chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
My God! I could barely make it through the first paragraph! XP
Kelly clarkson chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Do more please and I will let you in one of my music videos
Jamie Clark chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
This was so funny and awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU
MOTHERFUKERS!" is famous. lol. im back after a long time. is it complete?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
wow cringe
WOw CrinGE chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
shadow the edge hog
jax-was-here chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
I tried... I really tried to read this but it was to much. I've read a lot of horrible fics but this is just pure evil, I've heard the legends of this story but i could never imagine it would be this bad. Man I'm glad most stories have gotten better, the early 2000's were some dark times.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Thanks for reposting this train wreck of horribleness (geddit!111)
Brandon chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
This is fucking shit
Nekrophyt chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
This fanfic gave me cancer
DeadlyDraconis37 chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
May I say that this is a disappointment. To everything.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
which one of yall emo bitches typed this shit up and genuinely thought it was good? i need to rewind to 2007 or whatever and knock the original author out
Casey norei chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door.. Twice. Then read this trash again
jessicadonoho321 chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Reading this, I was surprised to find out at the end that the author(I know it wasn't xXMispdnightEssenceXx) even read the Harry Potter books, or even read in general. It cause me to cry multiple times. Not because of 'feels' but because of grammar, spelling, and plot. Why I read it? Well, someone told me about it and I was curious. I now understand the saying, "Curiosity killed the cat." This fic was certainly an adventure, in the worst way possible, I hope I never have to experience something like this again.
Original-Sin chapter 11 . 6/13/2016
I can actually see WHY it has been deleted multiple times. I mean, really what was she thinking
5,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »