Reviews for My Immortal
WisePotterhead95 chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
I'm sorry but this is awful. I had it recommended from a friend, and she said it was a "masterpiece" bit she was obviously pranking me. Next time, think of a better story, give her characters stronger outlines and maybe don't use Hogwarts, as there was barely any incorporation of that factor in this fanfiction. Maybe do an alternative, vampire fanfiction, or an Anime, like Marai Nikki (not sure on the spelling).
You could create a great fanfiction, but you need to take it more seriously first. Good luck ]
kill me chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
Ebony is a fucking slut can she go kill herself again? I'm not a preppy poser bitch i slit my wrist too.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Listen i don't think it's right to tell people to shut up people are different so FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!
iuhjlijl chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
what the fuck are you writing?
gjsdlvgf chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
best worst thing ever
Snow chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
"In the great hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood."
That's fucking disgusting XD
And why wouldn't blood be red?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
This is so bad I'm crying blood
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
Oh my god I can't even...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
Wow, this story is amazing, I can see this person really had a talent!

Not.

My ten year old little sister writes better than this, she published a short story in a proper book (so proud!)

There are about a million mistakes in this story, I understand why this is supposedly one of the worst fanfiction stories ever.
Xavier Writing chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
This needs to be made into a live action movie. It is the quintessential badfic. Forget Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, THIS is the play that needs to be made. Also, have a look here for an MSTing of it! (episodes 3 and 11): s/12087998/1/MST3kII...
flawsinthisworld chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
this fanfic is edgy,cringey,and i dont know what the hells going on?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
(Curious about this and reads the first chapter) Fuck this bullshit.
penguinfashionista chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
This fanfic is so bad it's funny. Thank you for reposting it because I heard people talking about it and wanted to see its badness for myself.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
BEST FANFICTION EVER
Mokina chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!"
It was...Dumbledore!