Reviews for My Immortal
An Old User chapter 11 . 3/20
10/10 would Enoby again
glittergoldfrosty chapter 1 . 3/20
I could really relate to the characters. Theyre perfect just like me. I read all 35 chapters and found myself crying with them, cutting alongside them, and feeling everything they felt. It is a truly captivating romance. The only thing I can complain about is the cliffhanger. There's so many questions to be answered, characters to be developed, and grade-A smut to be written. This a great read for anyone who enjoys the finer things in life.
glittergoldfrosty chapter 11 . 3/20
By far the best thing I've ever read. It made me want cry, laugh, and gauge my eyes out. With this sort of talent, you'll be published in a matter of seconds. By the end of the thirty fifth chapter, I really just wanted it to be over, but it was worth it. I reccomend this to anyone who doesn't want to live on this planet anymore. Enoby's Mary-Sueness made me love her all the more. 10 Enobys out of 100.
SHUT UP YOU'RE RUINING FANFICTIONS FOR ME
STOP WRITING STORIES
YOURAFUCKINGEMOW chapter 2 . 3/20
FUCKTHISSTUPIDSHIT
Ian chapter 6 . 3/20
This fanfic suck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS
IFMP chapter 3 . 3/19
Oh dear god this thing cant be real. I heard about this story and thought Id pop in to see if the rumors are true. This is a joke right? Right? My IQ just dropped from reading this, and I cant even... What was the author thinking? Nothing at all? I just... Im gonna escape before the damage gets any worse.
What chapter 1 . 3/19
Wait what if Nezumi from No.6 read this? He'd most likely get physically ill for a week.
What chapter 11 . 3/19
Ok so I saw I thing about this so I decided to read it to see how bad it is and.. why. I don't think I've cringed so much in my life.
please tell me this is a joke...
edy-chan chapter 3 . 3/19
omfg xDDDD I was on youtube, somehow got to My Immortal cover and read about this fanfic in a comment xD I just got curious and couldn't resist ckecking it out .
I think that part of my IQ just died after reading chapters 1-4 xDDDDDD
It's sooo bad, it passed from horrible to horrifyingly hilarious in seconds xDD
There's no beta-reader who could fix this s**t xDD

To people who read comments first: go back while you still can if you dont wanna loose some precious brain cells xD Or go ahead and read it if you're in desperate need of some comic relief xD
draco malfoy chapter 11 . 3/19
I love this story it makes me cry every time i read it
Katrace chapter 11 . 3/19