Reviews for My Immortal
Pastel chapter 10 . 2/22
Woahhh, where did Darth Vader come from? XD
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 2/22
Reviews from two sisters.

MysteryAsia: I'm sorry that I couldn't refrain myself from commenting... It was just so hilariously bad. My sister and I were laughing at the grammatical errors and the mind-blowing plot that fried our brains. And then we had even more fun by making fun of the spelling mistakes when the beta was very obviously not there to correct the author's spelling mistakes anymore. I thought that my IQ went down to the single digits as I was reading this... Some of my thoughts as I read this were, "This author cannot be serious..." and "I could probably write a book commenting on all the things that went wrong in this fanfic." This might seem cruel, or maybe not, but I don't feel a thing as I am making fun of this fanfic. The author obviously did not write this fanfic to improve his/her writing, did not do a second of research, and certainly did not care for criticism.

Now I shall show this to my foreign friend to prove to her that she is not the worst at English.

AsiaMystery: Hi, I'm MysteryAsia's little sister. The 'Dumblydore (or Dumblydum)' really hit the spot, and I immediately thought this fanfiction should get an award. Please note that this is sarcasm

I am 12, and even I know that this fanfic is terrible. Honestly, I have no idea what goes on in Harry Potter, but I'm pretty sure everything in this fanfiction never actually happened.

You know the movie 'Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest'? Well, I'm all three of them now. I can just feel my intelligence going down the drain. *brains flow out of my nostrils*
Madison chapter 11 . 2/22
Alright, talk about fashion faux pa. I should probably be commenting more on how dreadful the actual ""story"" is, but I can't just let this go. There's such an incredible lack of creativity with the clothing here. Like, I know the theme is strictly 'emo goth scene vampire Halloween whatever' but there's more types of clothings than just fishnets, pentagrams, short ripped dresses and band t-shirts. Why not a more elegant, but still gothic style? Things like, long flowy skirts, simple high heels (NOT boots!), sweetheart tops with flowy sleeves, and the like. Incorporate more colors. There are more colors than just red and black that look fantastic with the 'goffik' style. Royal purple, electric blue, plum, dark magenta, even some greens and oranges can look beautiful with it. There are more materials than just leather, too. What about satin? That's a lovely material. There's not enough creativity for my liking here. But maybe I'm just being picky.
I am now officially a masochistic. Good God I cried in laughter too much. Also f*** off homophones, you're apparently too grammatical for this story.
This is some f***ing grade A comedy material right here, I never realised brain cancer could result in something so hilarious. Thank you poster, you're the real MVP.
Vivian chapter 11 . 2/22
I want to Die
foxesandflowers chapter 6 . 2/21
okay I have no idea what's going on sooo
fuck this shit I'm out
WTF chapter 8 . 2/21
This is all kinds of no
WWOA chapter 4 . 2/21
I wish I could perform a Memory Charm.
LegendsofKorrigans chapter 9 . 2/21
How great would it be to have the crew from Sonic Zombies read this?
ravenclawfma chapter 11 . 2/20
dis was totly da BEST fanfic i ever red!111! soy well ritten, Snap and Loopin r OTP XD *rawr!* Enoby is suuuuu relate, I luv HER!1!1111 ~*XD rawr*~
SarcasticShit chapter 2 . 2/20
OMFG best fanfic eva it was sooo cool and goffik yeah fuk all da preps their just posres!11! And I would totally french Drako he is lke da hottest person eva!1
Hannahandolive chapter 1 . 2/20
Lumpkin and Snap forever!
Candiedgum chapter 3 . 2/20