Reviews for My Immortal
Demonic BMO chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Oh lord,it's bad...ugh never have I ever cringed so much in my life.
Magic Medic chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
Oh my god. This is bad. Like, really fucking bad. This story makes the script for Tommy Wiseau's masterpiece "The Room" look like Shakespeare in comparison.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
How dare they fuck to Linkin Park!?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Y'all? This sucks so much but I can't stop reading it. I don't even LIKE Harry Potter xD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
I want to vomit. This is the worst. I think the author needs to learn how to write. Poor author must be shamed. It makes me laugh it's so bad.
Ryeflight chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Tara's right. We're all insanely jealous of her. Oh how I wish I could write without any regard for grammar, spelling, logic, story, characters or respect for the source material. I am sooooooooooo jealous. We should all look up to her.
fluttershykin chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
10/10 would jack off to it again
Ryeflight chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
I die every time it says steaks. All I can picture is someone chasing a vampire with an uncooked steak screaming "DIE!" I really hope the person was being a troll when they posted the story . . .
Merf chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Sto fkaming pleas and fangz Taraw iz da bezt wrieter eva u ppl dun't now shiz! Oh, Tara Gilesbie. Smh
Oparu chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
I can't stop laughing XD
Obama chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
fuck you this story sucks dicks all the dicks so hard yet so bad
Ga Hai chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Am I glad to see this back! Nothing like laughing so hard your stomach hurts! Thank you so much!
Josgeph Bilskol chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
This is the best story that i have ever read it is amazing me and my firneds are reading this right now and i cant ger tnoeugh of it is the best 10\10 would read again.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
Slutborn and slugborn oh my god I'm dying
5,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »