Reviews for My Immortal
Anon chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Lol looks like a pentagram
Katsu Lyon chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
The author of this fanfic really has to HIT DA BOOKS. She has to be careful to not OOC a character that was already canon. If she ever wants to pair up a canon character, she has to know if the character is already canonically paired. I believe that Malfoy was already canonically paired up with another. Sometimes if I love the character so much that you want to ship them with your OC, I would suggest using the canon character as a 'model', instead of the actual character, therefore, you could still feel like you are pairing yourself with the OC you made yourself.

Also, typos and grammars. I do believe you have to write a novel(or story) like you are talking. But mind the writing, I extremely DO NOT recommend using messaging or texting type of writing. Use formal or standard way of writing. It's alright to also make typos, nobody is perfect(believe me, even in my own writings I still get lots of typos). But try your best.

When making OCs, be sure he or she is challenged, if the character isn't challenged at all, the story becomes bland and boring. It makes the reader feel like there wasn't any flavourings in your soup. Writing is like cooking, if there aren't any seasonings or toppings in them, they are flavourless and isn't very savoury. Now, please, pardon my English. If only the author of this fiction could see this...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
"he put his boy's thingy in mine"
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
This is fucking amazing. (Please don't excuse my sarcasm)
adriansboh chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
...and then what happened? So many questions need an answer... Did she seduced Satan? Did she saved Vampira and Drako? How did I survive to this crack? This fanfic is so absurd that just became a milestone in the history of fanfictions to me. Seriously, xXMidnightEssenceXx, thanks for sharing this masterpiece with all of us fukng prepz!111!
Spiderian chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Bigby James, me too!
Bigby James chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I am gay.
ANOKNUSA chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
"Man, it sure does hurt when I stab myself in the balls. That's so lame. This is what, 2014, and still nobody's invented a magic ball-stabbing-pain cream that can cure my ball stabbing pain after I repeatedly stab my balls? Fuckin' weak. But what am I gonna do, *not* stab myself in the balls repeatedly while hoping for the universe to rearrange itself for the sake of my shit-headery? That's just insane. Back to stabbing myself in the balls, I guess. Okay, then-OW, MY BALLS! DAMN YOU, UNIVERSE!"

- Every person who bitches about My Immortal ever.

Stop reading, you dumb fucks. Your absent sense of self-awareness bodes ill for the future of the human race.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
What. Did. I. Just. Read?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
This fanfic was so horrible that it was laughable! This just made my day.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
what, da, efferz
My Immortal chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Wait am I the only one who was confused that in chapter 16 she was like "Fuk u Raven" and in Chapter 17 she was all "Fangz Raven"

WTF THIS GIRL IS BIPOLAR?!
NinjagoGirl chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
My fav parts.

"And then the roses turned into a huge black flame floating in the air. And it was black."

prof dumbledoree

gottik

That repeated scene.

This is the frigging worst and funniest piece of shit that I have ever read. I'm sorry, no matter how good some people think that this is I MUST hate it. I'm sorry but

I LAUGHED MY F**ING ASS OFF
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
OHMYGOSH!
Egogy chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Oops! : P I meant certain numbers to get certain letters and autocorrect corrected hence to hens. Idk. : /
: )