Reviews for My Immortal
This no but hell no
Coye Da Furry chapter 2 . 1/12
Grammer, Spelling, Help me
enobyraven666 chapter 6 . 1/12
Oh my gosh thanks for reuploading this. Comedy gold right here :')
fuck
FUCK chapter 4 . 1/11
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK OFF, DRACO IS FUCKING MINE, HARRY IS A FUCKING NIGGER ASS WHORE WHO CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF WITH A DECAYING CACTUS. FUCK YOU
FUCK chapter 3 . 1/11
i wrote my name in caps this time. that dumbledore twist was FUCKING INCREDIBLE BRO. but i have to mention, draco is fuCKING MINE, DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HIM OR SO HELP ME DEPRESSED GOD I WILL SLIT YOUR WRISTS AND POUR VINEGAR INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM AND FORCE A FORNICATING GOAT TO DRINK IT UP. FUCK OFF OF DRACO.
Fuck chapter 2 . 1/11
made me slit my wrists in a saltwater bathtub. My wrists wiggled their waist length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened their forest green nigger tubes. Draco is mine though, if you actually think you have a fucking chance with Draco, you're dead wrong. Draco and I have a very steady, exciting, loving relationship which you and your forest green dildo will never come close to. I can sincerely say FUCK OFF OF DRACO.
"Snap was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it"

The pure joy I get from the mental image of anyone masticating to a naked individual will forever warm my heart. An entirely magical moment was experienced this night.
What is this?! This is not literature this is garbage. If you favor the Harry Potter series, do not read this junk. 10 out of 10 Ebony. So goth.
ScarletRain chapter 11 . 1/11
*reads last chapter, then throws phone on the ground* ITS FINALLY OVER! I'VE NEVER FELT SO FREE! TuT
This story made my cry tears of joy...

I mean, just KNOWING that there are writers in the world who write this badly, makes me feel less insecure about my own writing. Thank you Enoby... Thank you for causing a MAJOR rise in self confidence, worldwide. You've helped us all.
le claptrap174 chapter 6 . 1/10
what the frack kyle
wild ride from start to finish but totally worth it lol this is the greatest piece of modern literature, hands down. generations to come will talk about this and be in awe of its magnificence. thank you, anonymous author.
Can we just have a chapter dedicated to the author notes?
pink chapter 11 . 1/8
I cried tears of blood while reading this. Beautiful, a masterpiece. I can never write something as marvelous as this.
4,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »