Reviews for My Immortal
e chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
nice
Wth chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Whoever wrote this has a severe case of denial when it comes to his/her fics...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
That is the worst Fanfiction anyone has ever written.
This is great chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
This is marvelous. Who would have thought that Dumblydor would yell, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MOTHERFUCKERS!" Or that "Crookshankes" is actually a spell or that Voldemort would carry around a muggle gun or that Draco would know who the hell GC is and that there would be vampires living at Hogwarts or that Snape and Loopin are peeping pervasive or that Draco and Harry, excuse me, VAMPIRE, are bisexual or that Hogsmead has Muggle's come and preform and most of all, who would think that someone can actually spell this horrid and have people still read this fanfic... So overall, nice job. A for creativity and originality:D all the sexual tension and you-know-what(:D) in the woods is a little overplayed though. I think I actually like this story for some reason though. Don't even try to ask why because I couldn't even try to explain why, because I don't even know myself.
I finally broke chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I made it this far and I can't say that proud. Whenever I feel like I suck at writing, I just come and read a little bit of this... The authors notes are what really made me crack though... This has got to be a joke or someone had to have dared this author into writing this horrifically... No can one is this bad, no one can be... Ha. Well, have fun writing!
Funkyshnelpu jr chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
This story makes me want to go out and buy a pair of bowling shoes and cut my legs off so I can't use them properly
Funkyshnelpu jr chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Crookshanks is Hermione's cat. How dumb was this bitch?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
SOMEBODY HELP ME I CANT GO ON BEJEEZUS PIE CRUST FOR THE HOLY POTATO MAKE IT STOP!
GUEST chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
I MANAGED TO MAKE IT THIS FAR
OKAY TIME TO WASH MY EYEBALLS
this was written badly...
Itscall-HOLYSHIT chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
I think my brain is broken.
What did I just read?
*eye twitch*
I think it was the author notes that got me... Foking. Ha.
Cheesiness chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
It's obvious that whoever wrote this was just looking for attention. I mean, no one can spell that horrifically.
David Petts chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
LUVIN IT
Kerri Gow chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
BEST FANFIC EVA
NosPossitEsseImmortales chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Also, I think I got brain damage from smacking my head back against the wall as I read each line.
NosPossitEsseImmortales chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Man, if you're ever feeling like a bad writer, just look back on this fanfiction and you'll know that you're fucking Shakespeare compared to this author. Jesus H. Christ. I just, I can't. I can't take this. It hurts. I died inside. My childhood is ruined.
3,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »