Reviews for My Immortal
Ryuko monogatari chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
I just can't anymore, its too bad!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
Oh, GOD! Right in the ability to spell! And oh FUK! Der goes mai abbillittee tu yooz gwammur fukk dis ryter
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
He didn't just put his throbbing you-know-what in her tool, but he did it Sexily~ (Sorry not sorry)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
You know what? This is so bad, I just have to laugh. It's not even worth writing a trashy review because the story speaks for itself. It's just sick but it's too funny not to laugh at
Wew Lad chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
My IQ hurts
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
I have seen the devil, and I am no longer afraid to die. In fact, after reading every chapter, I long for it. Somebody please kill me.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
This is gay
I can't chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Oh my glob, I remember seeing this back when it was reposted and now 5 years later I'm looking back at this, I Wanna Scream So Badly oh god I'm gonna go read some History books or something so I can get my IQ up again
SailorSaiyan93 chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
After all these years, that line STILL gets me.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!" It was...Dumbledore!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
It hurts
Italy's Driving chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
I haven't even finished the second chapter and my head is killing me! I thank you for posting this so I can win! My friend and I made a bet, I said this was a real thing and she says it doesn't exist and it's just a stupid story I came up with. Looks like she owes me 50 Rubles! Anyway, thank you for helping me win a bet. This story is lowering my IQ. I sincerely hope the original writer of this isn't as stupid as I think she is...
Jedi chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Oh yeah and I have an account on here I just couldn't stand the though of this in with all my thought-out reviews. XD

Thank you for preserving this!
Jedi chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Trying to read this literally gave me a headache. Six months ago, my friend read a few chapters aloud to me. I died laughing inside. So I was in need of cheering up so I came for the rest.
Well, it worked but now my head is killing me. XD
But I'll be back to read the rest for sure.

Still can't tell if they're a troll or just awful. Feel a little bad if they were serious, but... They insulted the readers too so I can't feel too badly.

But old English Voldemort. Vampire Harry? Just WTH all around.
Kate chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
I'm so happy to be back here reading the inspiration for J.K. Rowling's new play, "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child." I'm so excited My Immortal is finally getting the faithful stage adaptation it always deserved.
Vita Consuelo chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
I am so sad that I was too busy reading good HP fic at the time to pay attention when it originally came to Fnet. I saw it posted on Tumblr today and said I have to read it. and now after having the most depressing weak ever my spirits have been lifted beyond repair. I have nothing laughed this hard in all my life. Ty for reporting!
5,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »