Reviews for My Immortal
Kylaia chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Why does she put random fucking apostrophes everywhere?
April chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
This is the hardest I've laughed in ages.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Dx
RoryLeRoman chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
THis story is great practice for reading Homestuck. Isn't there a character named Dave that talks in numbers? I don't actually read Homestuck. Anyways...

This story is worse than the worst book I've ever read. However, if this IS the worst book/story I've ever read, then that would mean that this story is worse than this story. This fanfic is so bad that it creates something like a paradox.

Yet I'm still reading it.
gorillazgrl7 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Wow too funny! Whoever helped with the spelling obviously didn't help much!
Silith Noctis chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
this is a reason why we need a proper sex education in america
EllieMaeKay chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I...I don't...I have nothing to say. Nothing. There is not a single way to string words together that would come close to describing what this chapter makes me think. Not one.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Awful
Enoby chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I have a love hate relationship with this story. I love it so much and have memorized the first chapter because it's so funny to me. I hate it because of the grammar. This story in total has made my life better.

Thanks Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.
The Doctor chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Never breed. For the love of God, if the original author ever reads this, don't breed. Or we can tie you up, and use you as a fuck-buddy to birth defunctional children into the world to use as biological weapons against others.
Anon chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Serious Blak? What?
2lazy2login chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
This...I hate it, yet I'm re-reading it. It's like watching a train wreck, but in slow motion and with slo-mo replays of body parts flying. It's disgusting, but I can't tear my eyes away!
daisy2110 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I have got to say...this is probably my favorite thing on the internet
Pixelify chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
"And we passively did it"

I died. The imagery in that single sentence is what made this for me.
SpellCheck chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
this is the laziest narrative i have ever read. not to mention i could only read half of it because half the words are misspelled and the other half are in the incorrect spot in the sentence. 0/10, would make fun of it with my friends again
3,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »