Reviews for My Immortal
keemstar chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
this is the single greatest story ever. Bless you for re-posting this.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Every word I read hurts my head...but I just CANT STOP READING IT! Seriously, reading this alone is hilarious enough, but the DRAMATIC reading out loud is even better
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
On a scale from one to ten how high were you all when you read this fanfiction
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
Best literary piece I've read since shakespeare
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
Best piece of literature I have ever read :)
Cassandra-Caroline chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
I believe I may have to somehow find whoever took it off this site and thank them. I barely got through the first two chapters, and they happen to be the shortest chapters (from what I've seen) on this site, yet I cannot go any further into this story. I now see why this story has become an object of ridicule, and I would be surprised if there was any sort of plot later on.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Love reading this out loud with my friends when we're super drunk
thebadger40 chapter 14 . 6/6/2016
It's brilliant in its own way you know? It's contains absolutely everything you can screw up writing fanfiction :P
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
i need chemo
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
here you go, my blood. jk make your own blood
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
its so bad
James chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
This is a true work of art. The way the author captures the feelings of a depressed teenager and how hard it is for them is like no other. 10/10
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
sorry ;; didn't see the description so sorry
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I highly doubt your oc's dress matches the dress code of hogwarts, a SCHOOL for god's sake
aida-is-a-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I always try reading until the end but I never can because it's sough. I mean, it makes my eyes want to bleed. I really, really, really, reeeeally hope this was a prank and she was trolling all of us, for the sake of my faith in humanity and mankind as a whole.
5,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »