Reviews for My Immortal
captainswan chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
ah. this is why I should learn to read the introduction to fanfics. oh, well. my brain's already fucked up...a little more fucking up won't be too bad.
oh, speaking of bad? this fanfic was horrible.
I can't say that enough.
captainswan chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
no one cries sexily, idiot. how old are you? Don't tell me. five.
oh, joking about killing yourself? Fuck you.
captainswan chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
I like torturing myself...but this..this goes way too far.
whoever wrote this, you need help.
captain swawn chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
it got..worse.
captainswan chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
oh my god. this is...no way to put it gently. this is terrible.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Thanks (or Fangz :P) for reuploading, MidnightEssence. This is hilarious and sad at the same time. If Tara G was trolling, she's a boss-ass bitch. If she was serious, she's a fucktard, just like Ebony.
Just are you fucking serious *in chapter 7* A black leather bra? Who tf wears a leather bra?! AND WHY AREN'T THEY WEARING HOGWARTS UNIFORMS?! DX And one more thing, my message to Ebony and Tara (if this fanfic was real): How dare you bring LINKIN PARK (they spell their name in all caps) and Amy Lee into this?! They too good for you (especially LINKIN PARK) I will cut you with my fingernails!
*sighs* Aight I'm good now
Thanks again Midnight for reuploading :)
Winter Solstace chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
Wh-what did I just read...? That was... Completely and utterly... H-horrible, for lack of a better word... D-does anyone have a tissue? My eyes are bleeding all over the place...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Ebony's mementos are cancer cancer cancer cancer
Ebony's mementos are cancer! cancer!
(to the tune of Cyberbully Channels are Cancer)
falcun lovr 99 chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
this was so fucking good i want more. No i need more.
Holly Sol chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Mon Dieu. The author wrote this when she was 11?! I am suddenly finding myself doubting whether or not this was actually written as a troll. . .
Holly Sol chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
To use a human phrase, "damnit!" (I don't have the right keyboard to swear in Imortalian (yes it is spelled like that)). This has got to be a troll. There is no physical way for someone to actually be this bad at writing. Since it has been established that this is a troll, I must say that it was masterfully done.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
This beat the goth out of me.
Holly Sol chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
WARNING! This story may cause blindness and death (not necessarily in that order).
Kyuu chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Is this story made up or is this author seriously stupid
James Evans chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
I got cancer from reading this story.
Yeah I roared