Reviews for My Immortal
millie-alice chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life! The 'Alla Kedavra' bit really got to me! Thank you so much for uploading this! I'll tell you what though, I really hope the original author was trolling when she wrote this, otherwise God help our mortal souls.
nobby chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
fuck u bich i hope you get da bad red herpes (not the good kind that gives you extra hair on your klunge)
Leonard likes pizza chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
What the fuck was this complete set of rancid ass crap? I'd rather eat my own cock and balls, shit them out, then eat them all over again!

In conclusion, 9/11 was an inside job, Kony is innocent and Ron Paul for president PEACE
riddle1rave chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Ooooohh...so sad that's all she wrote. I was actually enjoying.
Fail in a Bucket notloggedin chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
PPFFFFFF- Stark Naked. c': (I read all of the reviews.)

AAAANYWAYS... This story makes me hate life.

And EVERY Satanist/Goth says "omfg" and "totally". And prep, my good man, means 'prepare', 'preperation', and things like that. And moi? A prep/poser?

AHAHAHAHA- hell no. If anything, I'm a punk nerd.

I remade the 7th chapter and people didn't cry randomly. And, might I add, the grammar was perfect. It didn't look like the Hulk keyboard smashed.

And you slit your wrists? Send me a picture - I want proof.

AND LASTLY, goths are just dark. Cutting themselves is not part of that. And Gothic is really an architecture.

Thank you, now I'm going to read something that didn't come from an infant's imagination. No - an infant is more educated than whomever wrote this crap.
sinling97 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
really? this is so messed up. The caracters are all wrong and why are they all vampires? And voldemort sounds like a two thousand year old lady.
Who or Whom chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Now voldemort only speaks in some sort of screwed up old english... LOL . Crookshanks is definently a spell as well...
Rabbitgirl55 chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
o_o

where's the brain bleach?

I couldn't understand ONE word of this chickenscratch.
iamtheanimegirl chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Oh god... My favorite line of all time: "I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off." Alrighty then.

But then I was like...No. No. No. Don't you dare even BRING Billie Joe into this. DON'T YOU DARE!
wtfdidijustread chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
"if I'm a homophone"? why yes, I am certainly a homoPHONE. -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I agree its so bad i cant get past the first few words
goffikbabe666 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I loOOooOooooOove luv trIangall between Harry an Draco!11 I'm soooooO exited 4 da new chptas!1 fangs lots!
blacklacefishnetsmakeup666 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I'm so turned on.
Forever.x.Inspired chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
AWW SHIIIT.

This is so fucking funny, I swear.
Iamsumbody chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
can't believe you posted this on ff again. i really need to brainwash myself or something. maybe ill go and "crookshanks" myself
7,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 486 493 494 495 496 497 .. Last Next »