Reviews for My Immortal
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Omfg I love MCR but I just started listening to them months ago so no MCR concerts for me
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
Jesus Christ this is hilarious XD GO WITH THE
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
My faith to humanity has been why why why why why
filezsenpoo chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
sick lad
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
Now after suffering through all (technically) 35 chapters of absolute crap, can I go bleach my brain-no wait, that'll kill off my remaining brain cells. Granted, it's not much after reading this fic...
From: Currently Braindead
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
I can see why this is infamous now. Great job(sarcasm) I am rolling on my floor laughing I might do a cartwheel while I'm at it XD
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE KEEP WROTING
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
I love to hate this story so much.

So much hate...
I cant chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
This is the funniest fanfic ive ever read. IM DYING
Liz chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
This is so bad it's funny. Hell, it's more enjoyable than good fanfiction I've read. To the troll who made My Immortal: thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
I almost died of shame reading this...the spelling, the story line and the characters. But surprisingly it wasn't those that annoyed me the most. It was the fact that they set Hogwarts in America. Of course Harry had an English accent...they're in England. Don't take Hogwarts away from us brits...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
GOTHIC DUMBLEDORE

I CAN'T
Cake Anon chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
The fuck is this
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
N O I WNAT MROE
Fire chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Truly inspired story I just read! It was a beautiful, emotionally driven fanfiction!

If you couldn't tell, I was joking. It was horrible. Somehow I got through it. However I must say it encouraged me. Now I know my work isn't the worst the world has seen.

Where do I begin with My Immortal? There were so many mistakes! Draco wants to "shit" next to "Enoby"? Good for you Draco. Good for you.

My favorite characters in the story were Lumpkin, Snap, Dumblydore, and Vlodemort. Such amazing characters! Vlodemort was so fabulous with his high heels! The beauty of the characters doesn't end there! Harry is vampire?! Gasp! Draco is a "goff"?! No way! How did it happen?!

Of course I can't finish without mentioning the all powerful, goffik, beautiful, totally-not-a-Mary Sue main character Enoby! She is in love with goffik bois, loves Hot Topic, Good Charlotte, and MCR, is goffik, and is the one true love of about every single goff boy. Really good character we have in here.

Thanks (or Fangz) for reading! Bye!
- Fire!