Reviews for My Immortal
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
it's so sad to me, because I find that this story could still be saved. There is much revision needed (especially grammar tenses and spelling) but it could have been saved.
Marvelgeek42 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Oh my god and I thought my writing was bad...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I would make fun of everything here, but you're not the real author.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Hkkjgbnl
Kurai-BabyDoll chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
That ending cliffhanger was absolutely incredible.

All of my questions in life have been answered.
JaneEyreComplex chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
oh my god this girl was on drugs

she fell asleep while having sex? my first time reading this wtf
hannahisnotarealperson chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Wow. Just... Just wow.
I'm crying, I no longer know if it's from laughing so hard or from how bad this is.
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRINGING THIS BACK. It is the most brilliantly unintentional hilarious pile of crap I have ever read.
Fallen Angel chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I will never feel bad about my own writing again.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
This makes me feel like a writing goddess... After all, who could forget 'blak bnad tshrit and blak bagy jeans'? It's beyond me how they even spelled two correctly, and they were using numbers instead of letters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I must say, that my favorite thing about this story, is that if it is a detailed list on what not to do when writing fanfiction, it kept with it to the very end. It ended in a cliffhanger. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Lol! "Allah Kedavra!"
Hail Laser Pigeons chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Snoop. Snoop.
SNOOP.
This fanfic has to be the most unintentionally hilarious thing in existence. Tara, if you ever happen across this, you're either a dedicated troll or a surprise comedian.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
this is so stupid, I'm torn between thinking that's it's a troll fic, bc how could someone possibly write this and be serious, and believing someone actually is this dumb
Perfectly Hopeless chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
I can't do it
I can't go on
Go without me, leave me behind
I'm so brain dead by now
imke14 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I just made a deal that if I don't pass my french exam I have to read this entire thing in to my mom.
3,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »