Reviews for My Immortal
Pingu chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
The worst part about all this is that Tara is now old enough to vote.
BootyQueen chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
That was the best 2 hours I ever spent. Thank you for that masterpiece. That ending was amazing. 10/10. Would read again.
Yuki Raven chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I'm very sorry for you. This shit is extremely crude and fucking weird. But, I love it. Idk. Let's be fucked up together! ~Hugs the author~
Yuki Raven chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
It's awesome
k chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
K
Yuki chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Damn chap 2 blew the shit out. It's so fucking bad. I love it!
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This is literally the best story I've read in a damn while. The author nailed it. This me shit is simply stunning. It's so beautiful I want to cut myself over it and jerk off in my wounds. It was a pleasure reading your junk, mate. Keep up the shit work!
Terracea chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Oh goodness. This fic made me laugh so much. Every word just made me lose my shit. Haha!
A Dude chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Yeah, I'm kinda a grammar Nazi, so this is killing me. Lol.
Xestev chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Hot 10/10 I would read this every morning
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
THIS IS HILARIOUS XD
Gog chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
What is this? How much attention did you actually pay to Harry Potter? How much attention did you actually pay to their characterization? Draco hates everything muggle. He would not own a flying car, pay attention to muggle bands, he would not wear muggle clothing. He does not pursue girls because he is too cool for that. They will flock to him, he does not go to them. Why would he ever get a tattoo? Much less one for Harry? How much attention did you pay to Draco Malfoy and not Tom Felton? He would never act as you have described, and the best fanfiction would keep him in character. Perhaps you should spend a little more time reading the book and trying to construct your little fantasy around the cannon. Maybe you should read the books and pay attention to how the characters behave. Honestly, I have read better Drapple fics and those are the least serious and silliest stories I have ever read but they hold actual entertainment. Please refrain from ruining anyone else's childhood.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
This story is the manifestation of the saying "couldn't make it up"; if she had, she would be hilarious for the right reasons. Fangs for the laugh though.
HusnaLaHote chapter 11 . 11/26/2015