Reviews for My Immortal
Envious sky chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
That was a rollercoaster from start to end. I don't think I've ever laughed that much. I knew it was bad, but how did she ever think this functioned as a story?
She swapped names around and misspelled every single word but Draco, which she also misspelled.
Not Autotype chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!" ~Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge this quote. It brings a tear to my eye, it really- really makes me choke up- I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore... *cries*
I know that this author didn't post this, but omg this is the funniest piece of amazing crap I've ever come across... Omg.
billy bob chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
cats
natm11 chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
F*cking. Ajdlfhslf. CROOKSHANKS?! THATS THE NAME OF HERMIONE'S F*CKING CAT. Holy crap its so terrible, i read this a while ago and couldn't even finish it. So now im trying to make to the end.
AgentBrisbane chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
When reading this, I hope that the person who wrote it was being serious. Just because it's funnier if she was.
Also: please update. At least, post a link to a completed version, so I can finish reading the best worst thing on the planet. Seriously, after reading this, comedy is done forever - this is funny in ways it shouldn't be.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
" you ludacris fools " I AM DYINH OF LAUGHTER
unnamed chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
I CAN LITERALLY BREATHE THE 2007 OVER HERE OMG
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
sucks ass
book-lover chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
Damn, this is so awful but amazing at the same time. I got both a laugh and an aneurysm from the typos and Mary-Sues littered all over this story(if one can call it that) and it was ridiculously funny how she continued defending herself at the start of each chapter.
Loved it and hated it at the same time!
TheUltimateFireRose chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Tbh, idk why this is getting so much hate. It looks like a funny parody to me. It seems pretty absurd to think this is real.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
I can't even read this -.-
I really hope she didn't help 'Raven' with her story, whom I am eternally greatful for making the first few chapters bearable. Totally agree with the 'prepz' and 'posrs', this is so bad, yet somehow funny because it's awful.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
This is trash Im sorry but it is horrible my eye r bleeding because I'm reading this u desperate sad emo girl
Panda-chan31 chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
What in the... I feel so dirty after reading just the first few chapters.
I honestly did not believe something like this existed. I wanted to believe it was an urban myth or something. But no, I had to satisfy my curiosity. I'm going to go scrub my eyes and brain out with cleaner and immerse myself in good literature to cleanse myself.
Jim chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
Worst fanfic 1/11110
Wow chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Never in the many years that I've spent in this world have I encountered a piece of literature so beautiful and life changing. From the moment I began to read this, the clear magnum opus of the human race, I knew there was a god. I wasn't intending to become a murderer, but this has shown me the light.
5,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »