Reviews for My Immortal
WHYYY chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
I feel like I have lost brain power from reading this- and in only on like chapter 6 of the original.
Drewyd chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
This is so bad I actually want to cry.
rook chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
i cri
Uni chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
My head hurts.
Honestly I can't remember half of this story I'm just blocking it out really.
AliceEtMoi chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
"Into the Forbidden Forest where I had lost my virility to Draco" The thing we do in the name of love! He was very brave. XP
b chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
THIS SUCKS BEAN chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Alice chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
I sorry but I don't see a developing plot it's like you just jump from scene to scene without actually creating a full story. And there's a lot of spelling mistakes...
My immortal chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Thank you so much for uploading the worst fanfic ever for everyone to enjoy it's awfulness!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Crookshanks?! Crookshanks is the new crucio? I'm dead.
Oh and Satanits? Is that supposed to be satanist lice? Quality story though, well done.
Juicy Tomato chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
"ebony's name is ENOBY nut mary su ok"

What did I just read
WhyDidIReadThis chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
Well, that was just terrible.
Persons chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
balai chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
So my friend introduced this story to me the other night while she was staying at my house. We took turns reading it aloud, and needless to say by the time we finally gave in for the night, my sides and lungs hurt from the long fits of laughter and coughing. I don't know if I will ever be able to truly cry again after all the tears I shed hysterically for this story.
To top it all off, sometime in the middle of the night my friend reported that I sat straight up and (even though I was dead asleep) shouted, "SHE SAID LOUDLY" before lying down and falling back asleep.
10/10, definitely recommend to anyone and everyone needing the longest laugh they've ever dared to laugh.
Dani chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
I cannot believe someone seriously wrote this.

It is a horrible fanfic. And the writer is horrible. There is some many bad thing about this fic.
I feel like Ive lost so many brain cells from reading g this.
4,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »