Reviews for My Immortal
Byun Baek chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
"Dumbledore had constipated the cideo camera they took of me naked"

" Loopin was masticating"

Lnao

I am going to share this wonderful piece of literature with my friends.
SquigglyFox chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
Omg I was just told about this and I am literally sitting here with my friend laughing at how much this story sucks! I can feel my brains cells dying just reading this shit! I don't even know what to comment anymore to say how messed up this story is! Learn how to fucking spell you fucking dickhead! WTF! It's 'the not 'da' you fucking lunatic! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

- Yours Truthfully Squiggly Fox

MATURE CONTENT (Proffessor Sinister)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
(WAKE ME UP INSIDE)
I CAN'T WAKE UP
(WAKE ME UP INSIDE)
SAVE ME
twinmagic2000 chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
I'm on chapter twelve and I want to read the rest to see how much worse it gets but my brain is melting down my face. this is just... rip my iq
Alice chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
this is 2edgy4me
Unhappy prep chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
Wow I regret reading this
Emma chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
Holy crap this is soooo entertaining because of how crappy it is.
Charlie chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
I think, I think I'm going to vomit. She is a disgrace to all goths, and oh dear gog is she 12?
MarysueKiller chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
This story makes no sense. I could not understand it once this girls friend left. Why would you wear some sort of gothic ballgown when your about to sleep? How does one "french passively"? But this is just the tip of the iceberg. No, your OC being depressed is not a flaw, unless it truly impacts them in non-tragically romantic ways. Be careful to make sure your OC isn't a marysue, or else Loopin the pervert will spy on them naked!
Karniiey chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS SHE UPLOADED A VIDEO ON HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL A MONTH AGO HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. SHE IS STILL GOFFIK. SHE LIVES!
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
This enormously famous trollfic still amuses and satisfies - in the same was as completely foul fried state fair food does. You THINK that it smells interesting, you start in on it, it's rather tasty, then you start getting vile undertones. After you've eaten it, you hate yourself and you think of all the delicious, good food you COULD have eaten and you vow that you'll never, EVER eat that again...but you know you will.

If I ever get doewn and ned to fel betr about myself, I cum n red this. An of corse ah slit my rists a liddle.
Eric chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
oh god i thought this was some kinda joke. how is this real? who thought it'd be a good idea to write?
Jayden Mary Sue chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Ahem *Avada Kedavra *Lupin *virginity *masturbating *confiscated Dear, you really need to work on your writing skills. Did you even go to school?! This girl is such a Mary Ue. Who even is she
5,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »