Reviews for My Immortal
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
literary masterpiece tbh 9537/10
Xoana chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
So the chance for you to read this is pretty low since you weren't online for some time. And the thought of given this thing another review is kind of repulsive to me but I just have to say some things.
I have to admit (to my shame) I never knew this fanfic exists and that this thing is considered a masterpiece in the fandom. So I did some research on this and found out that there are debates going on for years about whether this story was written by a troll or not. There were even some folks who found their (Tara's and Raven's) myspace site and youtube channel. And there is a whole wiki about the story. A whole WIKI?!

Truth is: this is bad. Shocking I know. No for real, everyone knows this is crap. But to thinks this is the worst... I'm pretty sure this had to be done by a troll. Not even a eleven years old child would be THAT bad. Names were written wrong but with such continuity that it has to be intentionally - just for example. But considering it as a troll story makes it pretty good. The author had to fake multiple sites and had to force him/herself to write THAT bad. I've read much worse stories which were considered "serious".

But I won't start arguing here about that matter. Actually I wanted to say, dear uploader, that I just can't get the thought out of my head that you're in fact the original writer. It seems that the little Tara disappeared and that no one knows what happened. Today she would be around 20 years old and IF this story was meant to be serious then it's not surprising that she was never seen again. However there are some things here on your page which don't match up.
For example it's pretty odd that some things in your "bio" match with some details in the story. The cereals you like and the cereals in the story are similar. The description of the look is similar as well. And your birth place matches with the birth place of Tara. And you seem to be a fan of Twillight. Although I admit that it is far from unusual for a eleven years old to like the series. But you're a huge fan of vampires such as the good Tara. And your name is in a similar style as her was with all the xx's but like the vampire thingy this is done by many people.

However it's one of your own stories which really strikes me odd. It's a Twillight story in which the characters are chatting: with almost the exactly same style as Tara did in her fanfiction. Yours is just a little ... less aggressive. And you mentioned Hot Topics in one of your stories. I had to google it because I never heard of it. Tara seemed to be a big fan of this shop because there were mentions in pretty much every "chapter". It could be a whim of fate: you never heard about a thing your entire life and then you get confronted with in multiple times incoherently. But to read about it from you of all people who "obviously" just re-uploaded the story and considering all the other small resemblances is too much for my liking.

It's just a wild guess since there were many people who claimed to be the real Tara although those who shout out their names rarely are the "original". Those who are silent and watch from the side are the real ones.

Truth is this story inspired many people how to not write a story. They wrote their own tributes and commentary stories while taking this as basis. Troll or not this girl made her name in the fandom and that's impressive.
Reb chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Wowwww. This is so bad
Khaorethena chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Let me go wash my eyes with some Holy Water.

Coffins as beds?
Hermione being Slytherin and Satanist?
Video tapes at Hogwarts?

/nosebleeds/ MARY SUE LEVEL IS OVER NINE THOUSAND!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
A literary masterpiece of the highest order penned by one of the most masterful authors of this, or any generation preceding.
Manic Dutchess chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
"I took out a cigarette and started to smoke pot"

I'm never using this website again
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
oh my gosh a few of my friends would read this aloud and do the funniest voices and it made the story 100% better and funnier than normal.
Enoby chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
fangz for the story! It was grate! I rit 10 auta sefen!
indierocklesterhitachiinsin chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
"ebony's name is ENOBY nut mary su OK!"
This is such a bad story... but I can't stop reading it.
Pineapple-ninja16 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
This story so bad it's hilarious, I wish I could've read the original :P
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
oh my fucking god this story is retarded the writer should kill zimself (unisex pronoun)
Mr. Importance chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
The raw emotion that was so successfully portrayed in this chapter, really made me reflect on earlier life decisions. I feel as though I, myself, am connected to Draco on a deep psychic level. I also want Ebayny to die, because I want him all to myself. She isn't fully committed to the relationship and I know I could treat him like a vampire wizard deserves to be treated. I refuse to have my life dreams squandered by some Prep in disguise.
Jenny C chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is so terrible it's almost funny. Might be why we all keep reading. This would make quite an interesting movie. Although, who would want to live with the fact that they were part of making it?
DarkVampiru666 chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
Oh satan dis fic has changed my lifeeeee! Its so bootyful and goff i just hate de prepzz too OMFG Ebony is truly inspirational an i luv her she ani't noez Mary Su she iz awezuuuummmmm!
Kaguyahime chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Well at least I know that there are people who are worse than I am!
4,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »