Reviews for These Three
The Mad Traveler chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
Okay, this was amazing! I loved it!
suzanne chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Hi, I was wondering if your stories and welshwitch1011 is any where other then because it does not open on my laptop my e-mail is
Amber611 chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Great fic and job on it! :)
Aprilsblue chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
This is what I'm talkin about! I was looking for something like this for a long time and here it is! Such an awesome story! I love it!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
I gotta say that this fic really satisfied my needs for the pair and it's so glad to hear that there is a sequel.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
One line, I think, didn't really make sense. Before it was said that Jo expected Dean to find her, if he knew her, that he would know where she would go but now she questioned how did he find her anyway. It's contradicting kinda. Ya know.

On a completely different note, I like Dean going all...caring...
MyHairHurts chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I don't expect her to fall instantly in love, but does she have to be so bitchy? :P
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Ugh, absolutely love this one. Beautifully written, I can't wait to read more.
bHaribo chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
OH DARLING NO

UGH THIS IS SO PERFECT I AM DYING I LOVE EVERYTHING I HAVE NO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM BECAUSE I AM FANGIRLLING OVER YOUR STORY BECAUSE ITHAS BROUGHT BACK FEELS THAT WERE BURIED WITH JO AND ALJ:SDHKGKASJ:HVKL: I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
bHaribo chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
i swear to god, this gets better and better as i read it. I LOVE how you write sammy and dean and cas - the bit a couple chapters back where sam was all awkward and jammed his hands into his pockets and now with his annoyance at Dean and just the way they all talk is so THEM and in character and I applaud you for getting that so PERFECTLY down.

AND I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE ON-COMING RESCUE I HOPE NOTHING BAD HAS HAPPENED
bHaribo chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
this is so beautiful. I love Jo. I think it was just so unnecessary for her to die and UGH your story is wonderful :) I've got to go to lessons but I can't promise I won't be reading this on my phone under my desk or something
clearlyrebecca chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Hi. I'm a new Dean/Jo shipper and I'm drowning in feels, so your story is literally a lifesaver. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT I THINK YOU AND THEY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER.

DEAN/JO 4 LYFE!
JD Lady chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Oh wow. This is going on my favourites list. Wow.
Just so well crafted and thought out, true to character - I can see their expressions and hear their vouches, dammit!
Well done ladies, heading over to the sequel!
Thank you.
Wow.
L x
Thirst4light chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
Ohh..I loved it!You truly captured all the characters very 't wait to read the sequel.
Thirst4light chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
"We will begin at twilight."

"That movie blows"

Just you for adding this bit!