Reviews for These Three
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
plz update! dean and jo are so cute!
cheekymonster2 chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
AH! too frickin cute! Loved it-dean verbalizing how he feels!

Looking forward to the next one!
Moongrim chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
Yeah ! I hope we won't have bad surprises before the end... Please ! A happy end !
cheekymonster2 chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
I loved the way Jo had to fight Leila internally- very clever writing!

Everyone reminding Dean not to hurt Jo- very Cas being drained like that but at least he gt to heal Duke!

Keep them comming!- Btw you guys should write oneshots/sequel aswell!
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
plz update! great fic!
ashes at midnight chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
Yay, go Jo. So glad she beat Leila :P Loved this chapter and can't wait for more :P
norahmaye2010 chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
I tried to review yesterday, but FF was being mental and wouldn't allow it. I looooove this chapter. I seriously wait for this everyday. I check my email religiously to see if you've updated. Keep it up!
Moongrim chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
better and better ! Another great cliffhanger... I can't wait for more !
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
plz update! evil cliffy! no! Dean!
deansmistress22 chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
Love is the most powerful thing in all of existance.

“And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” (1 Corinthians 13:13)

I hope that their love is able to break Jo out of the demons grasp!

“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.” (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

More soonnnnnn!
ashes at midnight chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
Ahhh no what! You can't just end it their! LMAO
ashes at midnight chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
this is getting exciting!
ashes at midnight chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
"THAT MOVIE BLOWS"

LMAO, best line ever. Loved it! :P
ashes at midnight chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Ok, so i finally got around to reading again! So sorry it took me so long. Ok i practically squeed when i read the word 'children' *happy dance* LOVE it!

Also loved the last bit with Jo and Dean, all i could think of was 'Earshot' and Xander pretty much doing the exact same thing Dean just did!
cheekymonster2 chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
Gah! these cliffhanger endings are killing me! No Lelia is in Jo! Poor Dean, he is willing to die for her!

Sam is epic in this chapter fighting and killing the deamos!

Cannot wait for the next one!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »