Reviews for These Three
cheekymonster2 chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
OMFG! Cliffhanger ending! Gah! Hope your feeling better!

But again OMFG!

Cannot frickin wait till the next one!
Moongrim chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
Oh no... it's not good at all... too much suspense for me...Arghhh!
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
plz plz update! evil cliffy! great fic!
Moongrim chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
great work...
cheekymonster2 chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
My heart was in my throat during that fight scene! I really thought Dean was done for! Poor Jo nearly losing him and now having to deal with the whole vessel thing!But at last they are letting her have Dean with her.

Cas and Sam again so funny! Sammy trying to make out what Cas was doing during his private conversation with Jo!

Hope they get out soon!Cant wait for the next one!
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
plz update! great fic!
aglowinthedarkness7 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Wow, this is a great chapter showing the interaction between Dean/Jo. Dean telling Duke about what really happened to Ellen and Jo just about broke my heart again. I'm still not over that episode and I'm in definite denial over it, but I thougt it was really cute and sweet that Duke is trying to look after Jo even if she doesn't need it. My favorite part though, was Dean admitting out loud that he loves Jo even if it was just to Duke, it made me so happy. I'm glad that Dean and Jo finally talked about their relationship and they understand each other a litle better now. But I loved that Dean now definitely considers Jo his girl now. Still doing a great job the both of you!
Moongrim chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
great chapter one more time. Please, update soon !
my shangri-la chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Another great chapter! Keep up the good work!
xSimplyMissy chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
This is getting so good! I also love your consistent updates! The writing is great, as well as the connection between Dean and Jo. I can't wait to see how things go and I hope the hunters will be able to find a way out soon! Great job and keep it up(:
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
plz update! great story! crap. jo is a vessel!
WarwomanWay chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Jo is a vessel? No way! Getting slightly interesting keep this uo, can't wait for more
Alethia II chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
I think it was about time for me to leave a review too, I'm reading about dozen fanfics at once. I love what you wrote so far and this last chapter was great... the way jo telepathically communicates with demons... and dean coming up with a way to communicate with cas. Hope to see an update soon.
cheekymonster2 chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Another great chapter-very smart with the telepathic communication between Jo and the Deamons! and Dean's idea to get in contact with Cas!

Also poor Jo having all those thoughts floating around in her head! And Dean singing the entire back catalouge of AC/DC!

Cant wait for the next one!p.s Leila sound like an awesome villian-Like yellow eyes awesome!(loved him, liked the rest)
aglowinthedarkness7 chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Dean and Jo kiss FINALLY! Lol. Ohhh Dean, Duke and him just making small talk after Dean got purposely captured and Jo's reaction to that was hilarious. Then there argument while all the other hunters were watching was awesome. The fact that the other hunters got tired of waiting for them to kiss and one of them finally just shouted for them to do it made me laugh. Also, I making Jo still unsure about Dean's feelings in regards with if it just has to do with recent events was in character too. Ahhh, and Dean being his typical smartassness to get captured was completely in character. Also, how could Castiel not tell Sam and Dean about the time limit! And Sam's complete and utter loyalty to Dean even if he did pull off a kind of idiot move and Canstiel not being able to understand that was great. Oh Castiel, he still has so much to learn about humans.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »