Reviews for These Three
ImpalaGirl4484 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Holy crapola! That scene always gets me when I watch it, but your take on it was even more gut wrenching! This is is beautifully written. It draws the reader in like...well...I just have no words. Amazong job!
WarwomanWay chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
jo can read minds now? Awesome! I'm pretty sure that may come in handy. So Dean and Jo also found each other? I think thats sweet and another reason why they belong together keep it up.
Belmene chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Great chapter ! I'm really happy to read a story with my favorite pairing ! I can't believe they killed Jo and I don't really like Lisa! So thank you. Sorry for my vocabulary but I am french. Please, update soon !
Marina Ferreira chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hey! I'm reading ok!

I'm from Brazil, so... I'm really slow!

kisses
cheekymonster2 chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Loved it! Dean mentally singing Back in Black! very funny!

Jo can read minds( this might be fun to beginwith but I think she might her somthing bad or take it the wrong way)! Jo and Dean are going to have kids Woooo!

Sam and Cas! Love them!

Cannot wait for the next update!
aglowinthedarkness7 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Oh no, Jo got kidnapped! Of course, it had to happen when she left Dean and Sam. And primal demons? Ooohhh, they seemed ugly and mean and for some reason I don't think they'll be nearly as easy to kill as Sam seems to think. Castiel better tell them whatever he'd hiding about those demons soon. I really liked that Jo did end up at the roadhouse and that she was going to plant a tree for her Mom since she can't exactly bury her Mom's body. ( And yay for new characters like Jo's "Uncle" Duke. Though it made me sad that she still has so much of a hard time about her mother's death that she couldn't even tell Duke about her death.
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
plz update! great fic! sammy hurry!
aglowinthedarkness7 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I can't believe Jo left without telling the Winchesters and yet I can. Lol. It's such a Jo thing to do. And she did hear their argument and the part about Dean being in love with her. YAY! It's great that she finally knows even if she doesn't completely believe it or understand how much Dean seems to love and care for her. I liked the arguement between Sam and Dean and how Dean panicked when he found Jo gone and Sam kept telling her she needed some space. Even though it made me sad, I still really liked how you had Dean finally say that all his actions lately were due to his fear of losing Jo and what happened to both Ellen and Jo in Carthage. I also like how you mentioned Jess and Sam thinking about her since I know she waas a big part of his life. It broke a piece of my heart though when you had Dean say that Winchesters got people killed and used the Harvelles as examples and that was when Sam finally gave in about going to find Jo. Excellent job the both of you and your story is by far one of my favorite Jo/Dean stories I have read.
ashes at midnight chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
awwwww...this chapter was so sweet, i loved every single bit of it!
aglowinthedarkness7 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Wow, I come back to read your story only to find six chapters waiting for me to read. I'm excited. This chapter was wonderful. I really like how Sam was trying to make Dean see things in Jo's perspective and how she would see Dean's action. I loved that Dean still couldn't let it go or more precise couldn't let Jo go. I know that Jo heard Sam's and Dean's arguments but I wonder if she heard the part where Dean basically admitted tobeing in love with her. I also loved how Dean tried to make Jo understand that he needed her to stay with them for no other reason than he simply needed and wanted it to be so because he loved her. I wonder what Jo is planning to do and if it has anything to do with the Roadhouse and how Dean will react to her leaving or if he'll even let her go off alone. Great job so far the both of you. )
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Sorry it took me a while to review this :P I loved this one, the scene with Dean and Jo was perfect! Loved every bit of it, i squeed when they kissed! ADORABLE. I also loved the talk between Sam and Cas at the end, i think your writing Cas well ( he can be difficult) and typical for him to miss out certain points! lol

off to read the next one!
Belmene chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
YYYEEESSSS !
Belmene chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Damned ! Dean ! Idiot ! Tell her you love her !
Belmene chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I love your fic ! Very good beginning.
my shangri-la chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Awwwwww! That made me soooooo happy! Thank you for the update!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »