Reviews for These Three
cheekymonster2 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
So frickin sweet! Loved it! cannot wait to see what Sam has came up with to get Dean and Jo out of the prison!
my shangri-la chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Ahhh! *Squees!* Love this story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
cheekymonster2 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Loved it! Dean and Jo kissed and you just knew it was going to happen while they were arguing! Sam and Cas were so funny!

Cannot wait till next week now!
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
yay! they admitted it! (well not out loud anyway) but still.. finally! dean and jo are together! plz update!
WarwomanWay chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
I just love this. The kiss was long over do. This was very epic. Keep it up.
xSimplyMissy chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
This fic is really good! You both are doing an amazing job writing! Dean and Jo were sooo meant to be and it confuses me as to why Kripke&Co. couldn't see that...but anyway, I love this fix and I'm really glad I found it! Keep this fic alive! You can count on me for a review! (:

Missy
WarwomanWay chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Excellent chapter. Just a question is Jo Lucy's daughter? Idk why I asked I just thought maybe she was. That may be cool. Keep it up
ashes at midnight chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Near the end Dean say's peachy...i dont think he would actually say something like this. Apart from that it was really good, i like the primal demon's.

Purgetory is an interesting concept, and i'm looking forward to seeing you writing about it. I've always been fascinated with angels () and the heven/hell aspect of season 4 and 5.

I actually wrote my own version of purgatory for a buffy/angel story called 'for each beloved soul' if you want to check it out :)

can't wait for more :)
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
plz update! plot thickens!
cheekymonster2 chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Operation rescue Jo is under way! Woo!
Bella Danvers chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I like this re-write! You guys did a great job transitioning from what really happened to this version. I love how Jo is dealing and that Dean is so protective of her. You seem to have nailed Jo and Sam's characters. My only complaint is that Dean's a little angsty and dramatic. I know he WAS angsty and dramatic in season 5, but it seemed like he was a little better at hiding it on the show. Just my observation. Please don't be offended - like I said, that's my only complaint!
WarwomanWay chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I really like were this is going keep it up
cheekymonster2 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
OH NO! Jo's been kidnapped! Yay for Cas showing up! Poor Dean, I hope he gets to tell her how he feels!

Was not expecting this chapter and it is brillant it ramped up the storyline!

SO excited for the next one!
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
plz update! great fic!
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
comparing sam to martha stewart? Now why the hell didn't i think of that before? lol, brilliant. That demon sounds really scary but are you sure it is something that would be in the supernatural verse? Unless your adding other elements to it?

i like the idea of another dimension and am looking forward to see what you girls have come up with! :) Can't wait to read more!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »