Reviews for These Three
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
plz update! great fic!
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
comparing sam to martha stewart? Now why the hell didn't i think of that before? lol, brilliant. That demon sounds really scary but are you sure it is something that would be in the supernatural verse? Unless your adding other elements to it?

i like the idea of another dimension and am looking forward to see what you girls have come up with! :) Can't wait to read more!
ashes at midnight chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
and here i was thinking Dean would have enough sense to keep watch and make sure she didn't go anywhere "rolls eyes" obviously not. lol
ashes at midnight chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
lol, Dean's got it bad. Glad Sammy at least is talking sense to him. I really feel so sorry for Jo, your writing her perfectly...even though i'm kinda waiting for her to break down. lol...wondering what she needs to do.

off to read the next..
ashes at midnight chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
You know what always fascinates me about this show. The places they go to. When i first saw this episode i immediatly thought of 'The battle of Carthage' which i'm pretty sure was a battle between the Romans and Egypt, i remember that at least from my history studies. Random i know, but it made me wonder what this episode had in store, especially considering Dean and Sam's extrordinarily bad luck. lol

I loved this chapter, Sam and Jo get along well, Dean puts his foot in his mouth to much to really be a comforting soul. And like you said ( brilliant line btw) he is only good for witty banter! lol I was smiling through Sam and Jo's bonding, very nice touch to have it in their, and of course sets up the course for some Jo and Dean romance.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hey Tori and Sam, well as you both know i don't read Supernatural all that often even though i watch the show religiously. I remember this episode and am glad how you mixed it up. It was sad to see Ellen go, in the beginning their i was still thinking that Jo was the one that was hurt, that was quickly rectified when you said Ellen had the scratched on her chest.

I love the description in this, immedialy drew me in and established the setting, i was also imagining the episode, so that helped as well.

I'm a huge fan of Dean and Jo, pretty much the only 'couple' in supernatural and am looking forward to reading more. I really hope you've put Castiel in this! :)
norahmaye2010 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Yayyy! New chapter! And so quick, might I add! Keep it up! I wanna know what the hell is up with Jo! Is she going to the Roadhouse? Her dad's grave? Where! Hahaha hurry and update!
askjdgf chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
I seriously can not wait for the next chapter. The Dean and Sam banter is perfect and very canon. x
cheekymonster2 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Poor Dean-always carrying burdens! And Sam knows how he feels and Im loving their back and forth between the two of them, but if Deans not careful the Winchester pigheadedness could push Jo away!

Loving this story so so so much!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
plz update! aww.. dean you know you love jo. too stubborn to admit it..
askjdgf chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
You seriously have all the relationship dynamic down pat. Including Sam and his involvement in it all. Truly amazing! Thanks for the chapter x
askjdgf chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I just got tingles. My God! This is how it should have happened. GAH! Beautifully written. I love it xo
cheekymonster2 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
loved it! Deans expressing how he feels about her but not in a direct which is very true to his character and shes letting him in bit by bit. Also loved the whole Dean and Sam argument and when Dean kept saying with me i mean us!

Keep em comming!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
plz update! great fic!
Sammy's sweetheart chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
oh thank you thank you for writing this I have been looking for so long for an actual Dean/Jo fic and yours is so awesome! But it is just so sad that Elen had to die.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »