Reviews for Sharp Little Pinpricks
Great chapter, I hope you continue.
Janizary chapter 21 . 3/15
Yay for the update!
wunderwolfer chapter 21 . 3/15
oooo nice chapter. I like the way you're bringing DAI into the story. looking forward to the next chapter.
Trogglurker chapter 21 . 3/15
So glad you kept going, love the blending of the two and wanna see where this leads. Glad you are taking merrill...she has the possibility of being very interesting in inquisition,
sivrak chapter 21 . 3/13
So very happy to see this continued. I like the way you tied things together.
snachie1 chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
Fantastic story! I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Hope these story will be continued because she is so damn good. Full of joy and many feelings.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Congrats on hitting 300 reviews.

As number 300, u want to praise this amazing story. May it be forever awesome.

Guest chapter 20 . 5/25/2015
I really love this fanfic,
waiting anxiously for an
update.
It's Me chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
I feel so bad for aveline, I'm happy
that at least she's save... well
going to the other chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2015
This is amazing.
MirandaBasilisk chapter 20 . 3/2/2015
Nice transition into DA:I. Haven't heard from you in a while. welcome back! :)
DeltaSandman chapter 20 . 3/2/2015
Welcome back I enjoyed this :) Huge fan of Isabela both in romance and overall thank you :)
kittykatkiki chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Hawke and Isabela.. Addicted to this couple. Read your story in one go, and I'm promptly thrust into post beautiful fic depression after seeing that you haven't updated in a while. Such a beautiful story, I love Isabela and Hawke's romance in this fic. Please continue it, you've got a wonderful story going on here. I'd love to see more of our lovable couple. So much emotion and feeling that you've written. I'm hooked and I want more! Thanks for writing this story. 3
Lucy chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Hey there, what a marvelous Story! I laughed so much because Isabella is saying so much funny things, it totally fits her! You write her exactly like i imagine her.
Thank you so much for giving me a laugh on such a dull day at work :)