Reviews for Sharp Little Pinpricks
kittykatkiki chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Hawke and Isabela.. Addicted to this couple. Read your story in one go, and I'm promptly thrust into post beautiful fic depression after seeing that you haven't updated in a while. Such a beautiful story, I love Isabela and Hawke's romance in this fic. Please continue it, you've got a wonderful story going on here. I'd love to see more of our lovable couple. So much emotion and feeling that you've written. I'm hooked and I want more! Thanks for writing this story. 3
Lucy chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Hey there, what a marvelous Story! I laughed so much because Isabella is saying so much funny things, it totally fits her! You write her exactly like i imagine her.
Thank you so much for giving me a laugh on such a dull day at work :)
saiyamar chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Fantastic stuff! Beautifully written. Looking forward to more! :)
Doozer chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Hmmm, Its official. Youve ruined me from reading all other Izzy/Hawke fics, I hope youre happy. :p
MirandaBasilisk chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
Nice turn of events. The thing I am missing is how does Hawke feel about everything? Anders being alive, Isabela... Isn't (wasn't?) she in love with both of them?
SerraShaar chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
(facepalm) I knew it! Nothing is neither easy or safe when Anders is concerned . It was a TRAP! LOL
well kinda . I do feel for Ann . Seriously , what's wrong with the Templars ?! Thats beyond horrible . They are showing just how far they will go . (can't wait to kick their ass in DAI) .
And yes I'm a Pro-Mage! just not the way Anders took it upon himself to declar this war :-/
lol too bad though , the only thing missing in this story is merril and Varric :D They would make the best group ever full :D
guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
LOL she said it again! XD now EVERYTHING is gonna go wrong! Post soon! I demand more Isabella and Hawke love too!
Dalish Elf chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
Non mage tranquil eh, i could see why anders i concern about, looks lije it is tge start of a new adventure or misadventure as hawke put it. I'm still bumped that elthina has to die.
Dalish Elf chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
Hawke gets her closure and move forward w isabela!I love it. I would get 5 solveign to see Aveline and isabela in those position mentioned by the friendfic!
This is solid gold! Please make it happen if possible
HawkexIsabela chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
I just love this. I read all of it in one go. It's so good (I'M SO SLEEPY). I LOVE your dialogue and your characterizations of them all. And the plot is getting juicy too. I'm trying to figure out how it's all going to link to Inquisition, and I think it's gonna be done really well. Anyways, AWESOME job. Please update soon!
Duggs chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
*I'm sobbing as I read this*
Anders! My Anders is dead! AW heck to the no!
Dramatics aside, I really did enjoy this chapter. But oh girl, Isabella x Hawke. Love it. Plain and simple. Dialogue was fantastic, seems so real and fluid.
*Checks chapter selection thingy*
I got some catching up to do.
Keep it up with a nug on top!
SerraShaar chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
I know all the Anders-fan will hate me , but I was expecting Hawk to slap him some XD
Cose the whole 'I'm the same dude yada yada'...I would have if I were in Hawk shoes .
I wonder what the Enchanter and Wynn would have though about what he did . Oh sure , I'm 100% sure they would be deeply unhappy and probably would do everything to try and stop him . But how they would have reacted once the deed is done ? Would they side with him , since his actions drove everyone on a long time established fence , that now the same fence that was separating Templar-chantry /circle- mages is for all to see clearly .
And I'm talking about the Enchanter from DAO not the one in DA2 . Would be nice if you could give us something about this :)
Cose really , Anders whole thing feel like the guy think of himself as a prophet that is starting a holy war for the HIS view of a greater good .
Lurker chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
I came out of lurking mode just to tell you that you write absolutely fantastic dialogue. It is EXCELLENT. You say you're not writer, and I can see that some times in the way you structure your sentences (don't worry its not horrible), but your dialogue really is top notch. Great job. I'm looking forward to the next. I also want you to finish FFTL. I've been lurking for a long time...lol.
Lyndon chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
You know what I love most? They don't feel like characters, they feel like people. Real people. You've done a great job fleshing them out. And if I didn't know any better, I would say you wrote Isabelas character in Da2. Anyways good job and I can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Wow, that felt good on so many levels. :D