Reviews for Sharp Little Pinpricks
Hope these story will be continued because she is so damn good. Full of joy and many feelings.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 5/28
Congrats on hitting 300 reviews.

As number 300, u want to praise this amazing story. May it be forever awesome.

I really love this fanfic,
waiting anxiously for an
It's Me chapter 15 . 5/24
I feel so bad for aveline, I'm happy
that at least she's save... well
going to the other chapter.
This is amazing.
MirandaBasilisk chapter 20 . 3/2
Nice transition into DA:I. Haven't heard from you in a while. welcome back! :)
DeltaSandman chapter 20 . 3/2
Welcome back I enjoyed this :) Huge fan of Isabela both in romance and overall thank you :)
kittykatkiki chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Hawke and Isabela.. Addicted to this couple. Read your story in one go, and I'm promptly thrust into post beautiful fic depression after seeing that you haven't updated in a while. Such a beautiful story, I love Isabela and Hawke's romance in this fic. Please continue it, you've got a wonderful story going on here. I'd love to see more of our lovable couple. So much emotion and feeling that you've written. I'm hooked and I want more! Thanks for writing this story. 3
Lucy chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Hey there, what a marvelous Story! I laughed so much because Isabella is saying so much funny things, it totally fits her! You write her exactly like i imagine her.
Thank you so much for giving me a laugh on such a dull day at work :)
saiyamar chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Fantastic stuff! Beautifully written. Looking forward to more! :)
Doozer chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Hmmm, Its official. Youve ruined me from reading all other Izzy/Hawke fics, I hope youre happy. :p
MirandaBasilisk chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
Nice turn of events. The thing I am missing is how does Hawke feel about everything? Anders being alive, Isabela... Isn't (wasn't?) she in love with both of them?
SerraShaar chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
(facepalm) I knew it! Nothing is neither easy or safe when Anders is concerned . It was a TRAP! LOL
well kinda . I do feel for Ann . Seriously , what's wrong with the Templars ?! Thats beyond horrible . They are showing just how far they will go . (can't wait to kick their ass in DAI) .
And yes I'm a Pro-Mage! just not the way Anders took it upon himself to declar this war :-/
lol too bad though , the only thing missing in this story is merril and Varric :D They would make the best group ever full :D
guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
LOL she said it again! XD now EVERYTHING is gonna go wrong! Post soon! I demand more Isabella and Hawke love too!
Dalish Elf chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
Non mage tranquil eh, i could see why anders i concern about, looks lije it is tge start of a new adventure or misadventure as hawke put it. I'm still bumped that elthina has to die.