Reviews for Dear Diary
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
I wanna know what happens next! *whine* But I knew it! I knew the couple would be Quatre and Trowa! This was just cute cute and cute! Write more please(6-
A Homo Sapien chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
more yaoi?
Syria chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
WOW!Great job! I couldn't figuare out who was writing it till i read "Diary, do you think that we'll/Be more than friends?. Great job. You should try to write a squal to it. Maybe a diary entry from...Trowa?
V-Star chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
LOVE THIS! Finally, good Britney Spears songfic thingie...not many of them are good, but your's is cool! _
wu-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
how very cute!
quatre2143 chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
That's really good! It's sweet and it's one of the few song fics I've read. I love 3x4 fics! They're the best! Write more!
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
I KNEW IT! I knew it was from Quatre to Trowa! Hehe! I'm good! Anyway, keep writing! I better go to bed, 'cause it's 12:30... heh heh... Ja ne...
Dark Saint chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
HOW SWEET:)!
Kimichan Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
EEE SWEET! _
KismetDoll chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
I hate that song. I hate Britney Spears... But I love this story! I have to admit, you're one heck ofa writter if you can make a song sung by Britney Spears into this kind of story... I hope Quatre tells Trowa! I want a sequel!
gundamgirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
wow that was so cool keep on writing
MakotoKino chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
I almost cry nice choice of song even though I hate Brithey Spears but I still have her cd for some reasons. Very sweet it is going to get me a tooth ache_
Cherie Fox chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
*cry, sob* I LOVED THAT! I'm sending it over to my friend right now! *sends her friend this really adorable story*
Anya Anay chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
aww! that was pretty much the best songfic I've ever read! great melding and...and...at first i thought it was Duo, but near the end Quatre and trowa was the obvious pair..omg this was soo godd! okay..now I'm talking like an idiot...going away befor i lose all self respect...
AquaianGoddess chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
::sniffs:: You sing it Q-Man! LET IT ALL OUT BROTHER!