Reviews for Control
betty cuthbert chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
bad fan fic
fangirlBOT001 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Whooo! Go William, fucking a demon and making him moan. Not an easy task. _ But he just got played! Ha! Nice. :-)
Radioactive Rubber Duck chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh my...poor Will *grin* You know, there really /ioughti to be a 'violently/desperately fucking' category.
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Holy crap! This is hot as ice. Loved it! It's really good.

KepiOfAgape chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who 1) is in it just for the sexy and 2) has though of WilliamXSebastian.

I'll be checking out more of your work! D
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Aww...poor William.
TheGreatChickenbone chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh my... there's just something about this pairing that I like. Not to mention I have loved everything I've read by you.
ColorPixie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Me. Fucking. GUSTA! 333

This is si smexeeey ~ I love how you hit William's weak spots so well (or Sebastian did, actually ;3 )

*applause*
Nancybug chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
NOOOOOOO! It was definitely well written and quite sexy, but...I don't know if I can accept that Will would give in like that to Sebastian...To Grell, yes. To anyone else, yes. I feel a bit disturbed after that. Urgh. Poor Will.
Skye Cloud chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This so deserves more reviews.

keep up the good work, really enjoyed it.

Hope to read more from you. (:
9thAvenueNorth chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
... I will give you a pony if you write more of this.
Sweet Pool chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I absolutely love how you had described everything, as I felt humiliation for William.
MichieKun chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Hehe poor William thought he had an upper hand. If only there's a sequel of him somehow actually manages to subdue and control Sebastian *Smutty smile*!
hatsukidamaru chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
oh god, I wish there was more of this! Everything is Seby Ceil and I don't WANT that I want Sebastian to play with all the OTHER boys just lying around. It's not like there's a shortage of attractive characters. Thank you, back on track sorry. The story was very good, you could have made it a tiny bit longer in your descriptions but for the most part everything was exceedingly good. You should write more of this pairing, like a continuation of sorts where they clash again. Maybe switch roles or have sebastian ride?

With Great affection

Hatsu
Cloud chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You are awesome! :O

I wish I could write like you xD