Reviews for Ultionis
eeveejacob chapter 45 . 4/29/2019
OMG, I'm loving every chapter!
boyee1119 chapter 45 . 12/5/2018
Just finished and I love this Jasper! You are an amazing storyteller.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
the cullens are not the perfect family they like to portray, and some of their children seem to be so much more important than others.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
i would love it if they changed their names to eric and sookie northman, or nick and nora charles! oh well, to late now.
Entwinedlove chapter 45 . 5/30/2017
So awesome. I even got all teary-eyed near the end. That's one of the best things about rereading something years later. I only have the vaguest recollection that I loved this trilogy but I don't remember why, so I get to rediscover it. Thank you! I loved it the first time through and the second time was just as great.
jeoliverio chapter 45 . 1/4/2017
I really loved this 2nd part of the story
Kristina777 chapter 44 . 12/11/2016
Poor Jasper and Bella, will they ever be able to just live in peace? That was wonderful, can't wait to read the last story.
kinnik chapter 45 . 9/24/2016
I loved this story as well as the first in the series and I'm getting ready to start the third installment. However, I have a question...I don't understand what the Prologue was about. If you get a chance, can you let me know?
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 44 . 2/26/2016
Haha yay! So good! Sad about Gus' coven though. But I suppose every war has its casualties. Anyway, loved this story even more than the first one! XD
becksie chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
Oh I pictured that last part, the dress and the mess and his split second picture of utter defeat, and then 'The Major', this is wonderful. I'm glued.
andrewpine chapter 45 . 1/16/2016
Hell,I don't have problem if you wanted to do four,five or sixth they are as good as the first two were knock yourself out.
andrewpine chapter 44 . 1/16/2016
Me thinks she might be starting to figure things out,and I don't think she will be happy when she does.
andrewpine chapter 43 . 1/16/2016
Just how mad will Bella be when she finds out she is the new Queen of the vampires? girl is never going to get her peace and catch a break.
andrewpine chapter 42 . 1/16/2016
Petey!ha,ha, how cocky Aro was when he saw his death in the Major's eyes? shame all of those others had to die because of that arrogant prick.
andrewpine chapter 41 . 1/16/2016
Did Aro just have an oh shit moment? guess Alec will be pissed that his sis is gone to Hell?
1,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »