Reviews for Ultionis
Sassy Mami chapter 31 . 4/17
Balls forgave too soon.
bbmassey88 chapter 45 . 4/11
I have really enjoyed this story! Love this Jasper and Bella! On to the next one!️
CAMJ1993 chapter 31 . 2/23
Anyone else want an outtake on poor Agent Davis side of the story? Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2020
this is really great, although I think your more recent fics are amazing. I just wonder, why does Bella have to develop a southern hillbilly accent? She isn’t from the south. I actually hate it so much that I change her voice back to normal in my head when I read it.
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Fucking love this. Although I do think that Bella needs to to have it out. Rosalie :-) and they definitely need to find Alice and that other jackass... I kind of feel bad for Edward… This one will definitely be going. My bookmarks thank you. Now I'm off to read the next one :-)
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 17 . 7/7/2020
Gotta tell you, you're stories are turning out to be like a vocabulary test lol. I keep having to look up words.
Emo4 chapter 45 . 6/17/2020
I really am enjoying this series or trilogy as I just saw in your a\n. it has been a well written. the story has held my interest not to mention all the hot hot sex! lol.
Lemonmelons chapter 45 . 5/26/2020
This was good..

Just once,I think, J and B had Sex without it being described.
Great storylinr and characters.
I don't like the gender roles but other than that it was a good story, object of my escapism.
Lemonmelons chapter 32 . 5/26/2020
I just can't believe my first idea about Gaius, long thought ridiculous and forgotten, are actually true!
Gajevyaddict chapter 31 . 5/23/2020
please tell me this isnt the randall whom caius "killed" his mate. thats just a whole other shit storm
eeveejacob chapter 45 . 4/29/2019
OMG, I'm loving every chapter!
boyee1119 chapter 45 . 12/5/2018
Just finished and I love this Jasper! You are an amazing storyteller.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
the cullens are not the perfect family they like to portray, and some of their children seem to be so much more important than others.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
i would love it if they changed their names to eric and sookie northman, or nick and nora charles! oh well, to late now.
Entwinedlove chapter 45 . 5/30/2017
So awesome. I even got all teary-eyed near the end. That's one of the best things about rereading something years later. I only have the vaguest recollection that I loved this trilogy but I don't remember why, so I get to rediscover it. Thank you! I loved it the first time through and the second time was just as great.
1,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »